Tell me your first anime

DanielPotter

I'd like to say Naruto, but I recently recalled it wasn't the first anime I watched.
Nostalgia is hitting me hard! Has anyone here watched Kiba, an anime with Spirits used like a Pokemon but more like a Ghost from Shaman King? It had sword fights, drama, shard casters, some kind of laser swords, had awesome civilization, was pretty original when interpreting fantasy, and it even had really compelling story. It could be considered an old anime, especially with the graphics, but its first broadcast was back in 2006 from Japan. Every time I'd hear Amir Gaoul's music theme when he was summoned, I would always feel the chill. Even now after nearly ten years, the anime was still hitting me hard with Amir Gaoul's appearances in the screen with his awesome BGM. How about you, what's your first anime?
I think it was Pokemon.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Knight's and Magic was my first anime.
I just noticed how my first anime was an isekai...
It's one of the better though.

BlackKnightX

As far back as I can remember, probably Doraemon. Must have been the movies too, I think.

Jet

Speed racer.
Also, probably Transformers.
No wonder I hated anime in the 90s😅

ZukoMee

S-Cry-Ed.

Still have the DVD's.

A few days later, I got into Zoids.

Last edited:

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Tough question, I can't remember all the way back...
Contenders are pokemon, rurouni kenshin, 08th Ms team, dragon ball Z. Toonami was an old favorite of mine.
Unless I miraculously remember some other one.

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I'd like to say Naruto, but I recently recalled it wasn't the first anime I watched.
Nostalgia is hitting me hard! Has anyone here watched Kiba, an anime with Spirits used like a Pokemon but more like a Ghost from Shaman King? It had sword fights, drama, shard casters, some kind of laser swords, had awesome civilization, was pretty original when interpreting fantasy, and it even had really compelling story. It could be considered an old anime, especially with the graphics, but its first broadcast was back in 2006 from Japan. Every time I'd hear Amir Gaoul's music theme when he was summoned, I would always feel the chill. Even now after nearly ten years, the anime was still hitting me hard with Amir Gaoul's appearances in the screen with his awesome BGM. How about you, what's your first anime?
Technically Bayblade or some studio Ghibli movie, but the first anime that I thought of as anime would have to be either Mirai Nikki or AoT.