Tell me your first anime

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
I'd like to say Naruto, but I recently recalled it wasn't the first anime I watched.
Nostalgia is hitting me hard! Has anyone here watched Kiba, an anime with Spirits used like a Pokemon but more like a Ghost from Shaman King? It had sword fights, drama, shard casters, some kind of laser swords, had awesome civilization, was pretty original when interpreting fantasy, and it even had really compelling story. It could be considered an old anime, especially with the graphics, but its first broadcast was back in 2006 from Japan. Every time I'd hear Amir Gaoul's music theme when he was summoned, I would always feel the chill. Even now after nearly ten years, the anime was still hitting me hard with Amir Gaoul's appearances in the screen with his awesome BGM. How about you, what's your first anime?

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
I'd like to say Naruto, but I recently recalled it wasn't the first anime I watched.
Nostalgia is hitting me hard! Has anyone here watched Kiba, an anime with Spirits used like a Pokemon but more like a Ghost from Shaman King? It had sword fights, drama, shard casters, some kind of laser swords, had awesome civilization, was pretty original when interpreting fantasy, and it even had really compelling story. It could be considered an old anime, especially with the graphics, but its first broadcast was back in 2006 from Japan. Every time I'd hear Amir Gaoul's music theme when he was summoned, I would always feel the chill. Even now after nearly ten years, the anime was still hitting me hard with Amir Gaoul's appearances in the screen with his awesome BGM. How about you, what's your first anime?
Saber Marionette J. Yes, I'm 34 years old, and loving it.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Other than Bakugan, Pokémon, and Babeblade that I watched on TV from young age, it was probably Soul Eater.

In 6th grade I knew a girl who was super into it and got me to watch it. Was not really my thing so I never finished it.