Scribble Hub Forum

Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Happy ending(?)
greyblob
greyblob
@Cipiteca396 pretty sure the brother is like 10. there are no happy endings here
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
He's 12.
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Jesus what is happening
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
@greyblob Tbf, my sibling started dating at 4 and they turned out... Okay.

But as long as they aren't suddenly fighting it turned out better than expected so far, no? (It might get worse later though.)
greyblob
greyblob
wtf do you mean dating at 4? what were they doing, fingerpainting at the playground together?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
This entire post just makes me sad since I'm 21 and have never been on a date.
longer
longer
Just ask out a girl. I don't think you're that hideous or creepy Paul.
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
@longer is right. Your magnificent beard will surely net you a few girls
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
The worst they can do is say, 'Ew.'

Or maybe they could call the police?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
well thank you but I seem to annoy people too much and I tend to get picky about personalities since I want the person I marry to be someone who I enjoy being around and vice versa.
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
I'm just thankful there's no drama in the house but oh my, mom and I were astonished that at the age of 12, this lazy mf has an ex. Rachel is still texting him though, she says “vc, vc, accept vc” and my brother goes like “No, Üwü go vc alex. Alex vc you, úwú” and when facing his current gf goes like “Let's play😭 pls, come on"
longer
longer
@Paul_Tromba I recommend going out with at least a few tolerable people before getting married. It helps you develop as a person and fix flaws that you didn't know about. It might sound like you're doing practice runs, which you essentially are, but it's important that you develop as a person to not ruin things with someone you might truly be interested in.
longer
longer
I also recommend that you can behave ethically and treat the people you're "practicing" with well and not abuse the relationship for sex, money, and other stuff. Who knows, you might even fall in love with someone you didn't initially expect. Please ignore the American divorce rate.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I agree. Though I can't even seem to find someone I want to try dating yet.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Whether it's someone I plan to marry or someone who I am just dating I want to be kind to them. I've seen enough people get hurt because their partner was an abusive ass.