Scribble Hub Forum

longer
longer
Paul you live in the Midwest, ofc nobody can handle spice there.
gogo7966
gogo7966
i have a sensitive stomach so even midly spicy stuff leaves me stuck on the toilet forevet
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@longer Fair enough. I grew up in North Carolina and ate the Carolina reaper peppers my neighbor grew as a snack food when I was a kid. I keep forgetting that Midwesterners rarely use peppers in anything.
@gogo7966 I understand. Though he said he could handle spice. If he had said that he couldn't handle spice then I would have made something sweet instead.
longer
longer
That sounds delicious. My main problem with spicy food is that my mouth is so used to spice but my asshole isn't. So everytime I eat something that's actually spicy enough to stimulate my mouth, my ass get obliterated the next day.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I understand that feeling. Eating stuff with high fiber such as grains can reduce the burning pain of your asshole. This is also why cornbread does well with chili and why Indian food is paired well with rice. Though some things are too spicy to be able to avoid the wet burning pain of your sphincter.
Omnifarious
Omnifarious
Should have asked them for their Scoville level

or better asked for their spicy snack tolerance level
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I probably should have. That said, Mapo tofu has killed more characters in the Fate universe than other Fate characters have.
longer
longer
I eat all my spicy foods as part of a meal, I'm not some weirdo that just eats it to show off. But my bowl of rice is hardly enough to stop the 5 raw thai peppers that I ate with my tofu.