Scribble Hub Forum

gaylolis
gaylolis
Long story short, I went to upgrade my vga so i could explore dragonspine in genshin without lag. I tried the vga and it had better overall performance than my old nvidia card, but it all went to shit when i went to the character selection and party setup menu, it always crashed even at the lowest settings.
gaylolis
gaylolis
worst still, when i went to their drivers, they stopped updating since 2015. while my old card which is almost a decade old, is still had drivers in 2018 and no such issue like crashing in party setup or character selection.

that vga is utter trash: it's radeon hd 7670 with that fancy reborn title in its case. there, i said it. avoid the card at all cost despite the price. it had the worst compatibility issues.
gaylolis
gaylolis
it's probably a part of my stupidity since i already looked up the reviews and only see terrible ones, while the nvidia alternative, gt 730 is dubbed one of the best low-end gpus.

i tried it myself, so you don't have to suffer like me. that's all guys, enjoy your day.
megu3
megu3
why did you buy such an old card?
also did you mean GPU instead of VGA?
modern igpus are better than gt 730, so don't expect much. gt 1030 would make more sense but make sure to get the GDDR5 model
also, for genshin maybe it would be better to play on a phone