Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
They said with a heavy and dissatisfied sigh.
D
Deleted member 87036
Carefully?
yansusustories
yansusustories
You perfectly captured my mood, Paul! :sweat_smile: And yeah, carefully would be good. I just feel so incredibly disconnected from everything that even that is difficult *sighs some more*
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
This kind of writer's block is just the worst. I hope it passes for you soon.
yansusustories
yansusustories
Me too. I'm only a bit off the end of volume 10 for my main series which I've been looking forward to for ages so this is really the worst time for this :blob_teary:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Maybe take a break and do something not writing related?
Like watching some YT vids, or playing a game, or something physical?
*huggles*
Hope you get better, Yansusu.

X
yansusustories
yansusustories
I've been playing DA:O again the last few days and watched some Love O2O but so far, neither has helped :blob_pout: I already didn't hit my wordcount goal last month and now things are like this again. It's really no fun :blob_teary:
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I went through something similar with one scene that I had planned and was looking forward to for over a year. Though when it came time I felt no drive and any time I pushed myself to write nothing would get done. Just take a quick break and work on something else for a week or two and it should pass. Just make sure not to think about it.
yansusustories
yansusustories
I'm already lagging several weeks behind though. That's probably what's stressing me out the most. If it was just today, it wouldn't be as bad but I've been dragging my feet for so long and it seems to get even worse :blob_no:
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I know this is gonna sound hard, especially since you have a tight schedule but you just need to reset. Throw out your old schedule and in a week or so write as if you were ahead of schedule. It will relieve you of all the stress of forcing yourself into a tight schedule.
yansusustories
yansusustories
I actually did try that and it worked ... for about three days. Then I was back to the same old problem. I feel like at this point, I'd rather need a good therapist :blob_blank:
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
That may be a good idea to consider.
Scribbler
Scribbler
DA:O is awesome! Though I never played...

Writer's block is a myth created by aliens!

It's okay if you can't write, take your time to make it right!
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Even though I know about the ending, I still romance Solas when I play an elf mage.
>w<

X
yansusustories
yansusustories
I have already been spoilered about Solas even though I never played that one so not sure how I'll decide by then. I think I should be almost done with the original one though. Like, maybe a few more weeks if I don't forget about it again :blobrofl:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Ah, for DA:O, I always romance Allistair.
I love his wit and handsome goodness.
A shame you can only be a mistress to him if he becomes king and you're not human.
orz

X