Scribble Hub Forum

MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
Yeah, he told me I was too young and should wait to finish college, and my cousin told me the same too. But my godmother went like: “Yum, date the guy your childhood friend would introduce and marry him! Then, go abroad!”

“No! She's too young!” My godfather berated.
  • Haha
Reactions: Agentt
Agentt
Agentt
Mmm, I might agree with your Godfather here.
A
Amok
i mean there's no right or wrong here. there's scumbags out there but in the end if you act rational i see no reason why parent/figures need to be restrictive. my parents were fairly strict, and while a i was not truly rebellious as youth, i had my moments and i fucking hated their attitude to it. surveillance? gestapo shite.
A
Amok
my grandfather was like this to my youngest aunt and she went on ahead anyway. some people are just free spirit.
  • Haha
Agentt
Agentt
Did you just comment, rage quit, and come back to comment again?
A
Amok
me? no lol i seldom get emotional typing. when i swear it's more for flow than any actual effort or stress on my part. also cos i like swearing, all the cool kids do it. my parents are good folk so i'm not angry, i just disagree with their methods at the time.
Agentt
Agentt
Mmm, i was referring to the time gap between your messages,
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
If I ever get emotional, I will write a long message about how karen my godmother is.
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
As I said above, I will truly indeed. After I just posted that, my godmother went to insult and blame me for my worthlessness. I ranted in the bathroom. Then, as I decided to write a long message, my godmother calmed down and she slept. Hurrah, peacefulness at last.
  • Wow
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
Like, what does she expect from me, a 15 year old? She expects me to be omnipotent in everything and if I can't, she scolds me on how incompetent I was and I should quit school cause I don't know anything. She also insults my biological parents and say how lousy they were in caring me and If I was really her real child I would know a lot (No way, I'd be Cinderella if I were.)
  • Haha
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
I'm absolutely traumatized by her ferocity and my godfather could only laugh and remain quiet as she insults how incompetent her husband was too. Telling us both on how similar we were in behaviors (We're both wastrels she says).
  • Sad
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
Then, if I use my phone, she thinks I'm playing legends all day but in reality I wasn't! She tried and attempted to get my phone but I was faster than her, ha!
  • Sad
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
Also, back to my education, she then thinks I wouldn't be able to get a job in the future but I've already prepared my self courses to take if I fail to become a teacher : a freelancer artist/writer, a content creator or a municipal garbage collector.
MyukiMruieast
MyukiMruieast
I'm more prepared than she was! Hahaha! So long your anger Mommy, even if you'd scold and insult me today I will talk back after I become an adult, just wait, I can be silent today but not tomorrow!
A
Amok
@Agentt oh lol ok Sherlock : p Nah i typed, then thought about most relevant person whose situation is similar, so i posted about it to make the point that sometimes being a staight-edged control freak achieves little if someone chooses to be free anyway, so why bother? mostly a net loss the way i see it, rather be supportive and only draw hard lines in the sand if you sense actual danger.
  • Haha
A
Amok
@Myuyuyuyuyuyu sometimes dealing with people like these shows us what life is really about, and shows us what kind of people we would like to appreciate or love, and be. I've become mostly indifferent instead of angry towards such behavior, but I avoid it like the monke pox. Some people just want to be asses, my previous job I had two bosses and one was like this, shoulda walked away month 3
Agentt
Agentt
*pats*
There there, they sound tsundere
Agentt
Agentt
Mmm, true though, you are always free to move out when you are an adult, and live by your own rules.
*pats*
A
Amok
if there's any physical abuse move out immediately. i mean my parents spanked me and there was one time when my father was brutal, and yeah i flipped out when i was a teen and once threatened suicide or to call child services cos i wanted to get back at them in my hormone-twisted mind.
A
Amok
my parents had it way tougher growing up, in their time children were lashed a lot more at school than in my time, so i get it's a culture thing. but abuse? malicious harm? nah man that's humans being animals. and totally there people I know who left school at 15, got jobs and made something of themselves, or who live free lives unfettered by expensive bits of paper. so be wise, be safe basically.