Scribble Hub Forum

Anon2024
Anon2024
Keep trying to convince yourself of that Lou... you are very insecure.. You should be like Galahad.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
A virginity-powered hulk?
Anon2024
Anon2024
@Paul_Tromba You know, I wonder how many people would keep their virginity if being one really granted powers like being a wizard or a hulk.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
That's a fair point. I mean, I wouldn't have to choose. I would just be given the power if that was the case. Though a lot of people would probably be down for it. It would lower the birth rate tremendously, which I wouldn't be against.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
It would not lower the birth rate.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
You think so? I mean, people would still want to fuck, yes but I think that it would less people want to fuck.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Those who would even consider keeping their virginity to gain the powers of a wizard or hulk aren't contributing to the birth rate.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Got to agree with Sailus on that one.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I mean, fair. Though what about future generations? The birth rate would eventually decline from the option.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I doubt this.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
To each their own. It's not like any of us could prove it either way.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
I'm using this line against me sister next time she talks about how much I love her before promptly asking me for something
Anon2024
Anon2024
@Paul_Tromba It's more along the lines of those who want kids are going to have them, and a lot of people are already willing to give up careers and many other things to have children. Giving them powers to remain virgins might just mean they delay it to do work before having them. I don't think anyone wants to be a wizard/hulk for life.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Fair enough. That makes a lot of sense.

Also @SailusGebel I think that's a great idea.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Not to mention birth control and abortion is already widely available. I'm just going by trends to make the prediction.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
True, but those cost money. Virginity is already pre-installed.