Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
All the actual evil villains who actually threaten the peace and usually traumatized her had been defeated long ago and now the new villains that are appearing are all young ripoffs of the retiring villains. Getting to a point where the continuous villains start to worry about her and try to help her out of her rut by trying to hook her up with their children and grandchildren.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
It would be...bizarre, but kinda interesting
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
However, the only person that she ends up liking and actually enjoying being around, she met on accident and may also be the reincarnation of a past villain that haunts her dreams to that very day.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
There will also be an entire subplot about how she's broke AF because being a magical girl doesn't pay the bills.
Anon2024
Anon2024
I think her name should be Alice.
Maybe Siki as the last name.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
with a tsundere with the nickname greyblob
D
Deleted member 57675
Goddamit :blob_teary:
I can feel the feels of thirties just by reading your idea. That being said, idea sounds pretty interesting twist.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
Hah, you are all old, unlike me! (I'm jk)
D
Deleted member 57675
Wait another 5 years. Time will fly and you'll be us. :blob_teary:
D
Deleted member 57675
Speaking of which reminded of a thread wanted just put on here. Probably for curiosity and amusement.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
In five years, I'll still be young, but y'all will be even older!
D
Deleted member 57675
Well in 50 years from now, a 5 year difference won't matter. We all would be sitting in diapers and going eh? while playing with a deck of uno cards.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Nah, I'm gonna be a badass old man like Director Higgins who had a fake eye because he stabbed it during a dog sled race and finished with it with the stick still in. He also can free climb sheer cliffs at the age of 73 and is capable of doing insane gladiator tournaments. One of the few men that scares me while also being insanely kind.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
go for it. I'll be cheering you on
D
Deleted member 57675
Now i want to google this director higgins. Maybe need incorporate a badass old character holding his back and waving a stick at young protagonist you haven't seen the worst yet!

Lol protagonist idk mistyped it to protein before fixed it.
Nhatduongg
Nhatduongg
Hey that would be real interesting if someone actually write it.
Macha
Macha
I'm in this post and I don't like it.