Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 57675
Axed ending as in rushed? Well at least in axed, you have some ending other than being perpetually frozen in time always dangling on a cliffhanger in awols.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Phrasing mistake, was supposed to only have two choices, either author did not finished the work or the work is forcefully ended.

So you chose the latter. So do I though, see how even before mid July, three of the CNs that I followed have the authors no longer updating.
Nhatduongg
Nhatduongg
Yea like, worst thing that can happen during a good read is realizing the story is not completed and seeing "Last updated 2016". Happened so much to me.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
I hated that and had made rules for myself to only read completed works. Sadly my hunger forced my hand and I ended up reading works that are ongoing.
Nhatduongg
Nhatduongg
Sometimes that do happen, just cant wait. I regret discovering some story too soon.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
I kept a rule that the works that I am about to read must have at least 100 chps in.

Cue the mf quiting the work at c138.

The premise of an imba OP ultraviolence is a power creep crap, but at least end it properly than just AWOL for a month and pop back in and say "hey, dropping this work and making a new one".
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Axed ending.
A
Amok
i luv eunuch