Scribble Hub Forum

Yorda
Yorda
Other interesting things I could do would be to focus on characters that have misunderstandings for either comedy or tension. I could write really cute chapters if the POV character is really innocent or silly or naive.
Yorda
Yorda
For your information today I was watching,

and yesterday,
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I think that the Japanese Light Novel known as Eliza by fans shows how flawed one character's perspective on things can be. A good read, especially since the main character is a reincarnated person into a villainess' body as a child.
It's not completed yet, though.

X
Yorda
Yorda
Yorda
Yorda
Sometimes reincarnation from childhood/birth stories are too passionate about painstakingly going through the whole aging process. I think timeskips are nice!
Yorda
Yorda
Secret!
I have planned to have a character like that, but I will use the power of timeskips to get past unnecessary fluff. I really want to focus on absolutely critical points only for character development and explanation of their place in the plot and motivation.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
That's okay, I do admit that the story is a little slow.
There are some time-skips, but not huge ones.
The story is currently at the point where the heroine of the story is at the highschool - if that piques your interest at all.

As for your secret, I think that's a good mindset to have for your character and I wish you luck in writing that out.
(^-^)

X
Reactions: Yorda
Yorda
Yorda
It does pique my interest. There is more content than I could ever read or watch in my lifetime now. I want to read it again, but I wonder if I ever will.