Scribble Hub Forum

Mellohwa
Mellohwa
I'll avoid him for sure, I'm fed up already...
D
Deleted member 54065
Err...honestly, it's the behavior of 'players'. You know, those people who tend to show you kindness just to bait your emotions, then leave you hanging? They do it either for ego boost, or to reserve themselves, should they decide to pursue a relationship with you.

Hence, like your family, I recommend you avoiding and cutting off comms with him. But yes, return the money, so 'no strings attached.'
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
._. I'm so naive........
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
Is that's why he ignored me...
Zakuro
Zakuro
Like Hans and your family, I recommend you avoiding and cutting off him. Literally.
Zakuro
Zakuro
That's a fuccboy, noona. Don't let him took any advantage of you.
D
Deleted member 54065
@Zakuro Oi, I've seen you promote WebkomPh before. Who are you in that site? I'm already there XD
D
Deleted member 54065
@Mellohwa I'm not sure. It's only a hunch, but it's based from my observation of students who have similar behavior. So just to be safe, don't let that guy get a foothold on your heart, or you'll regret it.
Zakuro
Zakuro
D
Deleted member 54065
Besides, no one should be ghosted for nothing. And I don't believe you did something bad to him before; he even entrusted money to you. You don't deserve a person like that.

(Ah, my recent bad experience is coming back...)
D
Deleted member 54065
@Zakuro Then you are jjrecio, the illustrator of the current Rambulan poster.

(I've read enough stories to know where this is going.)
Zakuro
Zakuro
He reminded me of my friend's ex who asked my friend to refund everything he buy for her on dates.
D
Deleted member 54065
Brutal.
D
Deleted member 54065
@Mellohwa just a question, it's fine if you don't answer; did you show that guy some hint of affection or something similar?
Zakuro
Zakuro
Some people will count basic social interaction like talking as some hint of affection. If you spot someone like that, run.
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
None, he had a girlfriend anyway. So I just treated him as a friend... well, a close friend...
D
Deleted member 54065
At least, we're safe on that department. In any case, yeah. Return the money and cut off comms. A relationship like that (even for a close friend) is toxic and exhausting.

Enjoy your holidays, Melloh.
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
Okay! I will! Thank you, Hans! And Kuro too!
Zakuro
Zakuro
No need to thank me! We are the same person!
Oreo
Oreo
... I was about to say that
At least he didn't ghost you after he got you prenagen