Aaqil
Aaqil
Because food is life, and life is strange and disturbing, :blob_cookie:
Anon2024
Anon2024
The difference is mayonnaise.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Mayo is just oil and eggs so it's still the same ingredients.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Anon2024
Anon2024
Doesn't it usually also have an acidic ingredient like lemon or vinegar added too? The acid breaks down certain proteins which causes a different chemical reaction.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
True, but most egg salad sandwiches have vinegar or lemon juice as an ingredient to better whip the yolks. IE that chemical reaction.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Yeah, but does French toast have vinegar or lemon juice? From what I remember they use milk in some batters... or am I not understanding your initially musing about 'same ingredients'
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Lemon juice and other acids can be added to French toast but aren't necessary. They aren't what I was considering to be the same ingredients as I was going off of the most basic forms of Bread, eggs, dairy(milk or cheese), and a mix of spices.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Ah, I see. Well, heat is a catalyst. The composition of mixtures before heat is applied can determine the final outcome.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Ah yes, heat. The most powerful of resources and progress or of science. Truly an amazing component.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Uhhmm ackhtuallly, heat isn't a catalyst. It's the energy that causes the reaction to happen. Catalysts make the reaction happen easier. *snort🤓
Anon2024
Anon2024
You're talking the chemical definition of catalyst, I'm using the second definition which is "a person or thing which precipitates an event"
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
I see... curse these words and their multiple definitions.

At least you won one argument today.
Anon2024
Anon2024
We were arguing?
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Not really, i just wanted to make a funny joke.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
What in the hell are you two on about?
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Something something... food is about the journey the ingredients take, not the destination from which they started.
Anon2024
Anon2024
We're talking about NTR