Scribble Hub Forum

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Also, the FDA sucks.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Since when have the FDA been reliable in the last 10 years?
greyblob
greyblob
just finished cream+honey sandwich
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian Yes, it really does.
@Anon2023 They haven't. In fact, in 2008 they, along with the supreme court agreed that pizza is a vegetable, a god damn vegetable! Just so that they could feed it to kids in public school without getting sued by parents for poor dietary provisions. So it's more like 25+ years.
@greyblob That sounds wonderful.
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Is soda also meat? What about syrup?

Actually, is blood meat?
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Is mayonnaise an instrument?
D
Deleted member 54065
No offence meant, but from a SouthEast Asian perspective your officials there are nuts when it comes to giving things and stuff definition. Well, I'm aware that even ours are nuts, though they go on the manipulative and 'sadboii' kind of nuts.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Soda is not a meat but a sugary drink. Syrup is diluted sugar whether it be pancake/waffle syrup(cooked sap/sugars with added ingredients) Blood is not meat but I don't know what it is perse and am too lazy to look it up at the moment.
Anon2024
Anon2024
@Hans.Trondheim We need more people ridiculing our big government organizations, especially the ATF.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
D
Deleted member 54065
@Anon2023 ours got lots of people (including me) ridiculing our government, sometimes at the cost of our lives.

Lately, though, the relatively new regime is softer than the one that preceded it.
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Officials are nuts, and honey is meat. Good thing I don't like either nuts or honey.
D
Deleted member 54065
I also identify as an M1A1 Abrams tank, btw.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@Anon2023 I also agree that the ATF needs to stop. They've continuously committed acts of illegal transgressions against the people they are supposed to protect simply to fulfill an unnecessary quota.
Anon2024
Anon2024
I identify as a male model who makes 200 million a year. People don't treat me like that though.
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
You probably need to put in the effort to become one then.
Anon2024
Anon2024
I've tried, but no matter what I do I can't grow taller by working out. All I can do is get bigger arms and legs.
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
There's a thing that keeps floating around about someone lengthening their legs surgically. They break the bones and then let them regrow.
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
...Are bones meat?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Bones are not meat. The marrow inside them, yes, that is meat.