Scribble Hub Forum

SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Jokes aside, I can't say I agree with you. Even if I use my own, subjective standards, I can't say that hentai or manga with good art are bad or worse than manga with bad art.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I would definitely agree that doujins with bad art are still better than manga's with bad art.
SailusGebel
Reactions: Aaqil
Aaqil
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@Paul_Tromba Can you name a few manga titles with bad art that are, in you opinion, better than manga with good art?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Not without losing my dignity.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I said manga, not hentai.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Still... I've read a lot of manga that I am ashamed of. Though I guess Attack on Titan has shit sketch art for most of its panels.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Bruh, how can you be ashamed of reading manga?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Three words, Lotte No Omochi

The worst manga that I have ever read from start to finish.
SailusGebel
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
And what?
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
How exactly did you lose your dignity by saying you've read Lotte No Omochi? I can't understand this.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
It's a Lolita ecchi story about a guy who had a child with the succubus queen and is chosen at random to be the butler and future husband of the succubus princess(not his kid but his kids half sister). It's pretty fucked up. Like Bocu no Pico but almost worse.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
And that's it? I'm not trolling you, I genuinely can't understand what's so shameful.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
It's shameful because it's a fucked up premise that I willingly read all the way to the end despite knowing I couldn't support it at all. The shame comes from the fact that I finished and somewhat enjoyed it despite it's degeneracy.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
:blob_hmm_two: I wouldn't call it degeneracy. I know that you are a religious person and have different views on things, but when you compare it to hentai, it's not that bad. Also, Lotte No Omochi has subpar art.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I guess. Yes, compared to hentai it isn't that bad but due to the nature of it, I can't condone it personally. Other people can read it and enjoy it as they please but I feel ashamed to have done it myself. It also has subpar art.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
So, can we say that your theory, that the best doujins and manga have subpar art while all the shittiest ones have the top tier quality art, is wrong? :blob_wink:
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I did say that there were exceptions but it's based off personal biases so, yeah.