Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 54065
Ugh, that site. Well, as I always tell my brother...

"Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups."

A simple read of the description would've save them the trouble.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: This reads like the review of someone who writes a lot of reviews, but doesn't want to admit that they have read the novel and not understood it. So they just leave three stars and leave.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
OOOOOOOOh, it's RR. Makes sense.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
RR is pretty awful. I used to be on there and was considered fairly big but left after seeing all the hypocrisy and strange ideas of writers common sense.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
RR? More like, LitRRPG. :blob_wink:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: It is fine. There are more of the guys running around there that think they know something about literature. They are a bit picky.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
D
Deleted member 54065
Yiiiiissss. A lot of literary connoisseurs, whose standard in pop lit are litRPG.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@Assurbanipal_II They are not picky. Just give them LitRPG with cool\edgy MC, give your MC weakness that isn't an actual weakness, and you are ready to get tons of views and positive reviews.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_pout: No place for little girls and dolls.
D
Deleted member 54065
@SailusGebel looks like you also went the hard mode there, tovarisch.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@Hans.Trondheim What do you mean? This isn't a joke answer, I really don't understand what you mean by this phrase.
D
Deleted member 54065
I mean, looks like you went through similar sh*t as me there.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@Hans.Trondheim Yep, it's an old story, so I don't want to repeat myself. However I can add something new to this. Recently I was going through greyblob's WN recommendations, and it's mostly RR novels. RR ads were almost always showing LitRPG. I saw like 20 ads for LitRPG stories, and maybe 2-3 non-LitRPG. It's absolutely hillarious.
D
Deleted member 54065
Eh, says a lot about their biases.

Any case, it's futile to argue with stupid, so yeah...hope you have your revenge A2.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I somewhat regret that I didn't find out about RR in its heyday. It was probably a very good site.
D
Deleted member 54065
Reminds me of this asshole. Lol
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_reach: Even bad publicity is publicity. It is not about revenge, but it stings a little how the big LitRPGs are seemingly under so much less scrutiny. And I get the hefty critics. :blob_hide:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@Hans.Trondheim Okay, you forced me to do this. I had a review that consisted solely of the phrase "NTR IS DISGUSTING." It was like 3-4 paragraphs long and it stayed up for like a year or so. Obviously I didn't delete this review and let it be. And it tells a lot on how good RR moderation is and how good of a readers they are if it was up for a year.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Unfortunately I don't have the screenshot because my PC broke down multiple times since then, and I lost it.