Scribble Hub Forum

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Too bad he's not allowed to make gun videos anymore.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I know about him, watched a couple of meme compilations, but I don't care about guns so I don't bother to watch him. Though I do like this meme a lot.
D
Deleted member 113259
FPSR Russia was great.
The PKA podcast is lame.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
@Paul_Tromba do you ever watch DemolitionRanch or KentuckyBallistics?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I'm a big gun fan so I loved his videos. Sadly, He's currently in jail, which is why he can't make anymore gun videos. I also agree that the PKA podcast is lame. The meme is great.
Corty
Corty
D
Deleted member 113259
I don't think Kyle is in jail actually.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian yes, I have. Along with Hitchcock45 and Brandon Herrera. I'm a big Ak fan since I've been shooting my AK since I was 6. My dad really wanted me to learn how to shoot at a young age.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I thought he was still in jail. Maybe he's out but even so, he can't own a gun due to being in prison.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Probably the only channel from my subscriptions that I can recommend is How To Drink. Other channels are either in my native language, or they release new videos once a month.
Corty
Corty
@Paul_Tromba Oh. I see. He is out; I listened to the podcast when he recounted his time. That was funny. But that is all; I am not really following his works. Or guns. Where I live, nobody has guns, only the police.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
How to drink is pretty good.
D
Deleted member 113259
Yeah Kyle's been out for a while. Can't own a gun because sharing weed with his gf is a felony.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I see.
D
Deleted member 113259
Remember kids, it's called the devil's lettuce for a reason. ;)
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
You give a bunch of people who hate each other in a single room a bunch of alcohol, at least half of them will be dead by the end of the day.

Give those same people in the room a bunch of weed and they'll be talking like they're best friends within the hour.

I'd prefer the latter.
SailusGebel
Corty
Corty
Spike their drinks and you don't need to fight or listen to their babblings.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Lock me in a room with potheads or alcoholics and i will make sure they are well done.
🔥 🐲

Yes, they will no longer have intrusive thoughts!
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
You cook both, causing the alcohol to burst into flames and the weed to hotbox the room. You become the baked dragon.