Scribble Hub Forum

DonHon
DonHon
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
It isn't wrong at all. I do a lot of "boy" stuff.
D
Deleted member 113259
Change name to Iamnotaboy.
D
Deleted member 113259
Why did you change from like to sad?
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Because i don't like to change my name also that would cause more confusion :blob_dizzy:
Corty
Corty
Nope. That sounds like:

Zinless
Zinless
Who cares if you sound boyish or girlish, just do what you like!

Personally, I don't think you sound boyish.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Online people will just assign you whatever you seem like. If you play games: boy. If you play games as a support character: girl. If you play Yasuo: boy. If you watch hentai: boy. No matter what people will make an assumption. You can correct them, but it isn't necessary. Especially in games. If people think you are a guy, then they don't act weird.
Corty
Corty
I never understood why playing games is boyish. Isn't it evident that people like to have fun? :blob_pat_sad: The most miserable adults I met all thought playing games is childish...:blob_hmm:
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
@Iamnotabot Well, following the old tradition.

tHeRe IsN't GiRlS oNlInE.

Cuz GIRL is just Guys In Real Life.

Anyways, you do you.

@Corty Because they are miserable and want others to suffer like them.
Reinaislost
Reinaislost
It happens a lot online, so there's no need to concern yourself. As Envy said, people online will assign whatever role they see suitable for you when it's not immediately obvious, based on taste or their perception of you—this is because people's minds are more gendered than they like to admit. At the same time, it's the 'role' they fill, and your actual gender doesn't matter most of the time.
Reinaislost
Reinaislost
A good portion of my old friends still think I'm a guy lol
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
@Reinaislost Do you mean IRL or online? Because IRL is very hard unless you lean hard on tomboy.

Also, speaking to a guy, to guys, is more relaxed I believed, there was a study about that I think...

Or was it the opposite? I think a woman disguised as a dude and worked and spoke with dudes and found dudes less likely to talk about their feelings.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
When she revealed as a female, the dudes become more sharey on their feelings. I think the study was for men's mental health?