Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Gandalf is addicted to weed and legolas wears ghimli on a backpack to protect his rear. Samwise is immune to the ring because he simps so hard for his girl in the shire. Gandalf is turned white when he is reborn and is newly addicted to crack.
Corty
Corty
I don’t know what did you snort but I want some of it.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Merry and Pippin drink a lot of the Ent brew and become as tall as a human. Also, Merry and Pippin get an entire battalion of orcs stoned, preventing a large number of troops from fighting in the battle and giving the heroes an edge.
Corty
Corty
Also turn Boromir into an Andrew Tate type.
HelloHound
HelloHound
take a nap
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Aragorn is accurate to the shadows of Mordor Aragorn. Shelob is the sexy shelob from the PS2 game and is Saurons yandere stalker. Though if Saurons gets the ring then the seductress personality will fuse with him, so would that make him a femboy?
Corty
Corty
Also you can turn Saruman into middle-earths Keemstar.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I'll agree with the Andrew Tate Boromir but he has to redeem himself by saving Merry and Pippin still instead of going to harass femgolum.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I don't know who keemstar is.
Corty
Corty
Saruman just want in on the drama. Who simps for who and in the meanwhile he joins Sauron for some scoop and outs himself as a total asshole or something. I’m working from 2015 yt memory when leafy was relevant
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I see.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Sounds more like a parody than a fanfic
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Fanfics can be parodies.
Reactions: Aaqil
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Though it's a really bad idea and I would never write it. Just thought it was hella dumb.
melchi
melchi
Wow
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Vintage BenPaul. @Corty use your bingo card.
Corty
Corty
If this continues I will have a bingo soon enough.
Aaqil
Aaqil
@Corty
How many squares do you have? :blob_cookie: