Scribble Hub Forum

J_Chemist
J_Chemist
Reckon being a tomboy isn't really something in the equation. There's no gender requirement to have interests and hobbies.
SailusGebel
Reactions: Tsuru
Tsuru
Tsuru
@SailusGebel

No No Point GIF - No No Point Kronk - Discover & Share GIFs
Tsuru
Tsuru
Quite true

BUT
its just that sometimes i wonder
"why does a certain gender seems to prefer this or that"

I mean
WTF is fun in football !?
30min of boringness and maybe one near goal (btw my mom like it)
but why does girls stuff dislike some stuff of boys? or like goth stuff??? or painting nails
J_Chemist
J_Chemist
All that means is you don't like it. Gender is irrelevant.

Edit: I will had that societal pressures and "suggestions" typically sort out likes and dislikes, or well they did, as we used to beat it out of kids back in the day. Not so much anymore.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
But isn't that the whole point of tomboys? Girls who act boyish and have boyish interests? Or am I missing something? :blob_hmm:
J_Chemist
J_Chemist
@SailusGebel Yis. That is how we classify girls like that. Girls who prefer to dress more like dudes and cross more into the "boy/male" tropes. Same with tomgirls, but you see less of the tomgirls these days and usually dudes just swan dive into being a girl.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Prefer to dress? Behavior and interests also matters. Btw, I'm not saying it is good or bad. I'm just saying that tomboy isn't simply a girl who dresses in boyish clothes. She also has the same interests that boys might have.
Tsuru
Tsuru
R
RobBanks
I will had that societal pressures and "suggestions" typically sort out likes and dislikes,as we used to beat it out of kids back in the day.
Haha please
You can't beat that kind of stuff out of people. You're just teaching them to hide it better. And think you're a moron and grow resentful.
  • Wow
R
RobBanks
Actually, isn't that how crazy stuff like Gamergate got started? As the years go lot of patterns in society become really noticeable.
  • Wow