Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I'm protestant but I will support my other Catholic brother.
Rhaps
Rhaps
Fasting rn, haven't eat breakfast and lunch. Its currently 8 pm.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
At this point, peace would only benefit the terrorists. Israel should wipe them out.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Ah, yes. The complete opposite of what Jesus taught, violence.
Lloyd
Lloyd
I'm not necessarily against violence, but what's going on is just butchering innocent civilians and undeniable ethnic cleansing.
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
That's why they need to get rid of the terrorists... so they stop attacking them.
Or I guess Israel should just let people attack them and do nothing.
Tsuru
Tsuru
(Angry nun)
fern (sousou no frieren) drawn by hews
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I'm not saying that they need to be defenseless.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Israel has already killed over 7000 innocent people, most of whom are women and children! It isn't right to kill civilians as revenge for what a few hundred terrorists did.
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
I would join your fasting but..... i can't
Reactions: Aaqil
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I'm not siding with anyone in this because I don't fully understand the situation and both sides are commiting acts of evil. I'm not gonna side with the lesser of two evils either.
Tsuru
Tsuru
@Iamnotabot Dont worry bot.

As soon you come home. I will help with your "diet". Lot of "exercices" waiting for you.
Also brought ton of water bottles so you arent "dehydradated" as you "SWEAT" a lot.
Tsuru
Tsuru
@Paul_Tromba Do you want to know what is funny ?
The chinese saying [Poverty is the true disease] can also works on wars (especially israel war).

If everyone had like billions $, big mansion, big cars, good food, etc = rich life
its less likely people would fight wars. Because when someone is rich, a person will fear death (both irl and common in novels)

Unless dictator coughRUSScough
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I disagree on the principle that when a person has something that they do not wish to lose (money, land, people) they will do anything to protect it, even at the cost of their own life. This has been proven throughout history and even in modern day with the current political leadership.
Woolen_Bat_Monkey
Woolen_Bat_Monkey
I like food...
Reactions: Aaqil
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
To think that Israel is committing ethnic cleansing is ludicrous. The terrorists use civilians as shields and don't allow them to leave whenever Israel warns of a strike.

It's not that I desire violence, but I see this as a justified war. One of the most justified wars in recent history.
Lloyd
Lloyd
The entire country used to be all Palestinian before the Jews used terrorism to take control. Ever heard of the Irgun? Most of the people in Gaza are refugees who had their homes stolen by Israel or they are children of those refugees.
Tsuru
Tsuru
Its funny that everyone despise Hitl...... of ww2

but somehow, lot of people now surpass him in 2023 but dont mention the comparison.

Kinda reversed situation : Germans are great people but ex crazy leader. Now its russia with great people with a crazy leader.
(2019)
Voidiris
Voidiris
When the black panther movie came out many supported the villain.
Thank you for the compliment but german politians suck, especially the christian party.