Scribble Hub Forum

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm: Btw, I heard you do reviews, oh wise oat ... Is that true?
DannyTheDaikon
DannyTheDaikon
Tried it once. Never again. I already dislike wine, red especially, and hot with strong smelling stuff in it... noo :blob_no:
OatMush
OatMush
Yes but I'm taking a break for a few more days
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
By the way, mulled beer is great, @SailusGebel. At least, I like it, but only with a light beer like Dos Equis. And what I put on it is some Mexican spices.
DannyTheDaikon
DannyTheDaikon
I'm more of a cold beer type of person :blob_evil_two: I don't mind white wine, but red feels way to heavy.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm: But the percentages are barely any different ...
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm: In fact, you can make white and red from the same grapes. :blob_evil_two:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
DannyTheDaikon
DannyTheDaikon
@Assurbanipal_II It's not about the alcohol. It's just that it has more "body". I think it's because of the way it was fermented. White feels refreshing and less dense, I guess, than red.
J_Chemist
J_Chemist
Me. Had it once at a Christmas market. Never again. Sorry kitty
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
I usually use a thick chamoy on the rim of the glass and some tajin. You know how people do salt around the glass rim of margarita? It's kind of like that, but with beer, chamoy, and tajin. You can also use a similar combo for Bloody Mary, but prepare yourself for some spicy.
J_Chemist
J_Chemist
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
I do salt margaritas, dunderhead.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
J_Chemist
J_Chemist
Well excuse me. I bet you drink them while you read in a dimly lit study wearing a nightgown and fuzzy slippers.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
I have never tried it.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
@J_Chemist, you say that like it's a diss? Envious of my fuzzy slippers?
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@RepresentingEnvy You might want to try it. Though, it will probably be hard to find one.