Scribble Hub Forum

RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
I have noticed that, too. Some isekai get really good artists; meanwhile, something with a great story gets subpar art. The horror.
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Oh, I am also not really a fan of this troupe of MC not using magic but modern science. Usually, it is a miss for me. I want an MC that blows things up with magic.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
What about reverse isekai? MC should blow things up with grenades?
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
Either that or they keep their magic power, and blow up the people using grenades. If I wanted science in my fantasy I'd read sci-fi. A little science is fine or if it's like Doctor Stone where there is the added drama. But I don't want to be calculating the angular velocity of your stupid magic spell. I just want to see the bad guy go boom.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Based vampire brat.
melchi
melchi
What gets me is when the art for the LN is way better than the manga. Faraway paladin LN has the best, detailed illustrations but the manga makes everything looks cartoonish.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
@melchi This I can understand, since you only need to draw 10 or so pics for LN, and you have at least a couple months to do so. For manga it's at least once a month, and it is 20+ pages.
BouncyCactus
BouncyCactus
@SailusGebel which is a shame. understandable, but still, a shame.
@melchi What worse is some LN and manga have amazing art, and then they get an anime adaptation with a completely different style *cough* Saga of Tanya *cough*