Scribble Hub Forum

Saileri
Saileri
WOW. I'm scared. I just reached 3.1k hours ago. MonkaS.

Honestly, the only idea I have is obviously just people who can't take a joke or shitposting and rush to your stories after reading something u wrote on the forums. Watch me get slapped in the next 24h just for calling it out.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
I honestly never had the idea that I've pissed someone off so much they'd go to my story and leave a one star

Not that I've pissed him enough to leave a one star, but him thinking leaving a one star is viable mean of revenge
Saileri
Saileri
Well, there are various people on the web. During my Twitch streaming time under one of a game developer's support, I encountered a guy who literally started unleashing his wrath at me for correcting him about something related to the game inner systems.
Saileri
Saileri
He swore he'll destroy me, I've received countless death threats and he kept creating new accounts just to swear at me on the game's official forums, Twitch, or whatever media I was using.

Sometimes, you don't even have to get in any contact with them. Mere comment can start a chain reaction. One guy will rile up his friends and further.