LuoirM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "When Shreya Mishra and Quang Anh wanted to communicate, it was a torture because neither of them knew English well. Shreya only knows Hindi from India and Quang Anh only knows Vietnamese from Vietnam. So Shreya had to speak Hindi to Naina, Naina conveyed it back in English to Thai Son, then Thai Son had to convey it back in Vietnamese, then do the opposite when Quang Anh wanted to say something to Shreya."
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    - It takes 21 damage to pass through its 20 defense points. (Vietnamese) - Quang Anh responded to Thai Son.
    - It takes 21 damage to pass through its 20 defense points. (English) - Thai Son told Naina.
    - It takes 21 damage to pass through its 20 defense points. (Hindi) - Naina translates for Shreya.
    Iamnotabot
    Iamnotabot
    At that point just make them learn the langue or use code or somthing.
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Learning a language as adults is a daunting task, human decline the ability to with age. So maybe I'll write them saying a few phrases they picked up here and there but conversating nah
    Dropped a story that heavily uses math and numbers for damage because it's game-based
    Check back on it 8 months later

Don't remember shit and have to recheck the last 10 chapters

Holy fuck
    I suspect a story that I find interesting on SH is AI made or at least AI directed and want to discuss with someone on it but that might be rude/be seen as attacking rip
    SsemouyOnan
    SsemouyOnan
    DM me, I'm curious since I read a story that had descriptions that read straight from gpt but I dropped it and forgot. It might be what you're talking about :blob_cookie:
    Blitz
    Blitz
    I think they’re checking services so you might wanna port part of the text to one and give it a run
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    oh you're right
    Life is about fun and party!
    *Spotify shuffle*
    Life is about adventuring and see everything!
    *Spotify shuffle*
    Life is meaningless!
    *Spotify shuffle*
    Life is about living in the moment!
    *Spotify shuffle*
    Fuck life.
    I'm not [insert crime here]

BUT
    Theory: the dominating reason why Japanese is rising so fast after WWII is cus their tradition forces their ego/moral/ethics to work hard for society while also letting the depressed one from overworking die without worries cus they won't contribute anyways and less mouth to feed, hence the population.
    Also the whole only 1% budget on millitary thingy but pfft
    Reactions: Woolen_Bat_Monkey
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    From as far as I know, a bit is an understatement, to make up for them nukes, US had a really, really tight military relationship with Japan and they built bases as well as protect Japan under their wing for years to come so Japan never care for their millitary (more budget on policing, politics and finances in the 1970s)
    SailusGebel
    LuoirM
    LuoirM
    Is me erong daddy
    I learn like 10 words on Duolingo and got the biggest ugre to write a Spanish story
    I draw like 10 stick figures and got the biggest urge to draw a comic of my story

Gonna do the latter, any comic publishing site ye rec?
    There are times I'd wish to hold her tight.
    But now I am on a different path, a path of lone and greens, a path of night and bright, a path of solitude and fear.

God bless.
    One thing that bugs me as a medieval fantasy writer and roleplayer is when I say I'm a "spiritualist who saw a glimpse of god in hell" the characters won't see it in a metaphoric way like normal 21st cen folks do but literally "oh so he can dimension hop as a class and he saw god, cool, like John did."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…