Scribble Hub Forum

tiaf
tiaf
waiting for being cancelled
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_teary: Careful, your self loath will destroy you.
Rhaps
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Hmm...checks out. Chúc may mắn
tiaf
tiaf
@Iamnotabot I can’t read or write Vietnamese and every fucking Vietnamese I met is ridiculing me for it on a baseless high ground. Don’t do it, I get aggressive just seeing it.
melchi
melchi
Most of the Vietnamese people I know are refugees from the war or descendants of them and I've always found them to be respectful and hardworking.
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Like how are they calling you ? Because those you met may be called "Việt kiều" basicly privilage vietnamese that has it easy where they don't expirience hardship of those who are less fortunate to go to outside country. (I might be wrong) it could be that they find it amusing but express it in a toxic way.
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
If it made you feel any better, im a vietnamese but i don't made fun of you for not speaking or understand my language.
Rhaps
Rhaps
Idk if this is true, but imo, there are only three types of people Vietnamese would be rude to.
1. Friend, light jabs at each other.
2. Family members, filial piety is just a concept in this generation.
3. People online, just online people be themselves tbh.
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Chú nhớ người việt chửi nhau trên fb ác thế nào ko? Diễn đàn comment nào cx có thề mệt vlon
tiaf
tiaf
@melchi Y’know what, that is probably very true. But sadly I’ve only met the kind that play flat cannon fodders in cn novels. Literally met them irl. Now I just hate everything associated with them.
tiaf
tiaf
@Iamnotabot I can speak, but I never learned it formally. I can’t understand weird village dialects, but those who speak dialect make me out as if I was a weirdo who can’t understand viet.
tiaf
tiaf
I have western standards and I hate how they want to play matchmaker for me when I fucking don’t ever want to be in any relationship whatsoever.
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Distant from them, they cast you out for something you can't do. And as for the village dialect stuff, i can tell that you are being made fun of. Better to just getaway from that mess before one of them said a slur to you.
tiaf
tiaf
I hate how they fat shaming people. When I say it’s not alright for me and they should just stop talking about in my presence I should be “sensible” and accept that’s it part of the culture
tiaf
tiaf
Funny thing is that we’re in Germany and they fucking can’t talk even three sentences. They don’t want to learn the local culture at all and shun integrated 2nd gen migrants
tiaf
tiaf
I can’t even get away from them because I’m forced to deal with them at work and it eats away at my mentality.
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Those are some ignorant bastard from the way you describe them. But also, really on brand for what vietnamese do too. Like, how do they even live there? It's germany and you don't talk in german ?
Reactions: tiaf
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Very sorry for what you going through. Just be strong and ignore them i guess. Vietnamese are honestly quite toxic, our maner are shit and our language can be very colorfull when it's come to insulting.
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Be strong, but don't say it out loud. Goku might find you.