Scribble Hub Forum

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
That occurs to you only now? :blob_aww: If you read my other novel, you would know.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_pout: Be grateful, you are one of the few people I gave a genuine productive reply. I usually don't do that.
Yorda
Yorda
Join my council of villainy. It's where all the best of the best gather to scheme together.
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
NO.

Yorda, do not steal our Warriors of GOODness to your side!

:blob_pout:
Yorda
Yorda
Warriors of GOODness? No, I simply advocate for freedom. It's not stealing at all. Each person is vested with agency. I'm simply giving them an opportunity and they make the decision to join me themselves. It is you who fails to provide proper incentive to keep a hold of your personnel.
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Monologuing -- AGAIN.

What a devious, dangerous villainess! :blob_hmm:

*grabs Cutepearl and Assu-hime and covers their ears*

Little lolis should not listen to such insidiousnesses! :blob_aww:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Yes, we are the loli warriors of GOODNESS! We destroy everyone that opposes our glorious rule! :blob_aww: Our cause is just, our motives pure.
Yorda
Yorda
Once again, you make an elementary mistake. Perhaps you aren't a heroine but a fool after all? Do you not realize that A2 is already more villainous than me. I can only imagine that they find your misunderstanding either amusing or an irritation.
Yorda
Yorda
@Assurbanipal_II HYPOCRISY! I never knew you were two-faced. My greatest weakness is dealing with villains who play the heroine.
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl

I dunno about the others but

I'm Chaotic Neutral.

*Lick *Lick *Lick
Yorda
Yorda
That's ... that makes sense. You are chaotic neutral. I am always the same though. Perhaps I'm a bit too inflexible. I only want to be ... A SPLENDID VILLAINESS! Ohohohoho.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_aww: Didn't you read my novel, Yorda-chan? I always say our characters are a reflection of our selfs. In them, is always a little of us, of our history, of our knowledge, our personality, our dreams.

Don't you read me like I do you?
Freesia.Cutepearl
Freesia.Cutepearl
In my mind, the best Villainess is one with whom, none know she is the Villainess.
She wins the hearts and minds of others while advancing her devious agenda,
constantly misdirecting others to lesser Villainesses, real or imaginary, to occupy their time.
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Oooooh, fancy. :blob_sir:

Please go on.

:blob_popcorn:
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
And Assu-hime -- does it mean that I am a log, deep inside?

:blob_blank:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_reach: Did people ever tell you are woodena nd robotic? But aside from that, you cannot deny that the way Neko views the world is very similar to yours. This analytical way and deliberating nature.
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
That I am the True Emperor of the world and I shall unite everyone beneath me whether they like it or not?

:blob_evil_two:

Well, duh. Very likely.

:blob_evil:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I am sure you would make a great empress!
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
I see -- I see! You added in an edit that one last line!
This analytical way and deliberating nature.
Sneaky loli!

:blob_sir:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_pout: It occurred to me that my post required more explanation.