Scribble Hub Forum

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
You gather a group of like-minded authors and artificially boost the ratings and reviews. Many reviews are made on a mutual exchange basis. I read your story and give you a favourite, you read my story and give me a favourite.

Give every story you meet a 0.5 on the way.

And write LitRPG. RR loves those stories.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
My modest steps there. :blob_reach: But RR takes definitely much more effort to game.
Scribbler
Scribbler
@Assurbanipal_II senpai, should I stockpile chapters or post them when I finish them?
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
Give every story an 0.5 otw

Jesus fucking Christ @Assurbanipal_II you are NOT taking this casually
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
That is how it is done. You need to keep your enemies low, and low ratings are the most effective way. RR is much more brutal in that regard.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
But to be honest, I have never properly understood RR. Too confusing for me, and the UI is terrible. I wonder how they got so big, certainly not because of user friendliness.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
For a guy that rants about 1*s you sure don't ease up on the weapons at hand.

If RR had a Geneva convention god knows how wanted you'd be rn
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
@Assurbanipal_II yeah RR interface is ass. Somehow I can't leave author notes when creating a series BUT I can do it when I Add a new Chapter

It's like AO3's interface but less ass BUT still ass
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I never said I do this. I only say how it is done.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
But, yes, RR sucks ass just like Ao3. Both sites have terrible UIs. Too clustered. Every time I post I feel the urge to shoot the lead designer.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
lmao let the disciples do the dirty work
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
But trending on RR is harder as it is much more hierarchical. It is like scribble at the beginning where only top stories where featured in trending in a perpetual cycle. Hardly any newcomers.