Scribble Hub Forum

Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Nahrenne
Why can't you have it?

I can't because my book is going up in flames and I have to rewrite 3 chapters that I spend entire last week writing +_____+.

Before the deadline TT___TT.

Even if I want to sleep -- I am not allowed to. _(:ι」∠)_
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*pours water all over the flames*
>w<

X
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
Deadline?
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
They're got to be published soon, so it's a deadline. My updates are pretty consistent (I haven't missed a single one so far). 4,000-6,000 word chapters, 3/week. OR 5/week if I happen to fall into a Flashback Chappie on Sat 😱.

(The last one is weird to explain, but it is what it is. So some weeks I get to publish 5 chapters ~5k words each. Sometimes I feel like dying from this pace............_(:ι」∠)_).

☠️
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
So now, with my newest unpublished 3 chappies sucking, I have to rewrite them while keeping writing the new ones, or my whole deadline will combust.

A bit stressful. I think I can do it :blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco: but I keep being so stressed about it, I procrastinate here on the forum instead.

Bad bird. :sweating_profusely:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I like the slower updates. Gives me more time to read. *haven't read the recent chapters. :sweating_profusely: Feels guilty*
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Don't be. I haven't colored Asuki yet and haven't begun writing that review either. :blob_teary:Though I began with Asuki, I stopped at embroidery because the BL Group thingie bumped itself up in my priority list.

You haven't told me the colors tho -- so I just went and made Asami's kimono purple and Yuki's black. You'll get what you'll get, baka :blob_pout:. You could have chosen the colors yourself!
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I trust your artistic sense. Because I can be very picky. :blob_hide:
Queenfisher
Queenfisher
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Yes, terribly so.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
But I make exceptions, for friends.
Maple-Leaf
Maple-Leaf
For a moment I thought you were saying that you're not picky when it comes to choosing friends :blobrofl:
Aoibh
Aoibh
drinking too much tea can give you headaches (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Eh?
Then why does drinking more than 7 cups of jasmine tea a day not give me headaches?
'-'
Maybe it depends on the tea...

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
It is a matter of tea. Black tea is known to cause issues due to its high caffeine content.
OkuraTsukiko
OkuraTsukiko
It does depend on the type of tea we consume, I do often drink lots and lots of Black tea.

Gave me a headache and some motivation sometimes as well, but I was rather untroubled if I drank Jasmine tea. So that's that from my experience. I like to make them into milk tea to soothe my taste.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_melt: You just repeated me.
OkuraTsukiko
OkuraTsukiko
Sorry :blob_blank:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Ah, I just have jasmine tea made with water only.
Not a huge fan of milk and I think it ruins the delicate flavour of the jasmine.
>w>
<w<
Glad I wasn't weird for not being too affected by drinking so much.

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
No really sorry, I just thought it funny that we both said the same and immediately mentioned black tea. :blob_hide: