Nahrenne
Mm.

X
minacia
minacia
Tony is active!
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:sweating_profusely: I guess so. I won't deny that.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I think its the holiday season. You're either happy and ecstatic or dreading and moody about it.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_aww: On a positive side note, I am responsible only for one. You for the other.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Is it bad that I'm practically drooling for a reason to use this meme?:

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Not the first time. :unsure: But I don't remember how often it happened already.

But I resisted successfully several reports by people who hate me. Does that count too?
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Yeah we'll count it.

I've had...4 threads ended though I was only responsible in any way for 2 of them. Both of them were against the same person. I have never needed to defend myself from a report though which is weird because I'm not exactly the most popular guy here....
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Not exactly defend. External informed me just that some reports failed, but I already suspect who was behind them. Not too difficult to imagine.

I quite aggravated scribbles domestic smut community and got smitten by their divine retribution.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
The fact that you called it a "smut community" makes me imagine some secret shady gatherings with hoodies and lit candles and puffs of fog and smoke from...somewhere....

and this:

Queenfisher
Queenfisher
So wait, just two threads closed? :blob_blank:

Is that "many"? I was worried there were more but I can't find any...
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:unsure: So should I call them smut sect? Smut harem? Smut agency? Smut department? The house of smut?
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Smut Sect fits well. I would probably be one of them but I'm not too confident in writing sex scenes. Regardless of what other assholes say, experience does not carry over into a sudden witing capability. I don't know who said that but they should be shot.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
@Queenfisher Might've been more, just not as eye-catching maybe? I thought there was three.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I prefer community. It is more neutral. :blob_aww: Unless you get more hoodies and knives! And a logo! Then I will definitely switch to sect.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
See now I want to start looking for a logo just because