Scribble Hub Forum

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hide: If you want to piss me truly off, aim at Germans. This reaction was on the mild side.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
If cowardice means I can sit out of a conversation I have no interest in then by all means consider me AWOL. I have better use of my time then defend myself from a guy who took a shitpost I made literally.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Trying to shift the blame, what a coward. Maybe you should use a shitpost tag in the future, so that the entire world knows that your posts lack substance.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
I'm sorry you read too much into stuff and lack cognitive ability to detect tones and patterns. I'm also sorry for shitting on Italians (but they had it coming)
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Damn, this is kinda much ain't it?
Fromage
Fromage
@Assurbanipal_II get some help man. Life is too short to be taken seriously. Not everything need to have a substance.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: Do you really think it is about shitting on Italians? I am not pissed because of that.

I am patient when it comes to such stuff, but making uninformed historical comments is another case entirely. You can make like Discount a fair case and provide an argumentation, but instead you just resorted cheap stereotypes. You make statements without the actual ability to back them up if you are called out.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
So if you shit post, pls, do at least some research.
Assurbanipal_II
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Reminds me, I had more to add that post but I forgot. Be kinda wasted now though since the tone/topic has shifted completely
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
man's really pulled up and called my stuff "uninformed historical comments" now I don't know whether to blush or laugh.

yeah the Nordic population were shady tax evaders along with the Vietnamese, which were also terrible soup makers and waged war with the Japanese because their shit soup offended the Nippon culture. And no, I refuse to provide evidence.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
I hear the Vietnamese don't even use real rice in their dishes!!!
:s_eek: :s_eek: :s_eek:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_melt: Tell me, Ben, why are you doing this?
Fromage
Fromage
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
Because I'm making cup noodles and have 5 minutes to spare my HERCULEAN EFFORT to shit talk the Italians for no particular reason
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hide: Enjoy your noodles.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
You too, enjoy... whatever it is Europeans eat at this time of the day.
Discount_Blade
Discount_Blade
Never understood the French obsession with Frog legs. I've eaten them and they don't taste much different from chicken. Not much meat though.

Random comment I know.
Fromage
Fromage
Zucc is watching us
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_neutral: I am confused. Is it done any other way? Don't people eat whole pizzas across the globe?