Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
BANDIT ELIMINATION QUEST!

After investigating the Bandit camp, Team Mabel has received information about the location of the main camp!
The scouts had retrieved some information about the exact location and how strong the bandits were!

Find the bandits and eliminate them!

Estimate number of bandits:
12~48

Reward:
10 cp per bandit elimination

Bonus quest:
The Merchant Union has requested the retrieval of merchandise stolen by the bandits depending on how much was undamaged.

Disclaimer: as an organization, the Adventurer's Guild will protect and defend your rights with full support. However, if you do anything else outside of what was stated in the quest, we cannot help you.

Necron

BANDIT ELIMINATION QUEST!

After investigating the Bandit camp, Team Mabel has received information about the location of the main camp!
The scouts had retrieved some information about the exact location and how strong the bandits were!

Find the bandits and eliminate them!

Estimate number of bandits:
12~48

Reward: 10 cp per bandit elimination

Bonus quest: The Merchant Union has requested the retrieval of merchandise stolen by the bandits depending on how much was undamaged.

Disclaimer: as an organization, the Adventurer's Guild will protect and defend your rights with full support. However, if you do anything else outside of what was stated in the quest, we cannot help you.
Ghan: ere we go!!

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Yeah I don't think a flat income of a couple silver is gonna work that off

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Before setting off on the quest, Mabel buys a club and a sling with 2sp(20cp).

Lostinthecause

As advaya got money, he went back to Stoner forge to meet, Mr. stoner. Who busy grinding a sword away. He knocks pulling his focus towards himself. " Looks what I got." He shows the bag of money, but Mr. stoner didn't smile looking at bag of money.
"I already told you I don't need money!" stoner shouted.
"But. Didn't you sell your stuff for me for dirt cheap?!" advaya says, he waits for the answer from Mr stoner @Raymann

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
As advaya got money, he went back to Stoner forge to meet, Mr. stoner. Who busy grinding a sword away. He knocks pulling his focus towards himself. " Looks what I got." He shows the bag of money, but Mr. stoner didn't smile looking at bag of money.
"I already told you I don't need money!" stoner shouted.
"But. Didn't you sell your stuff for me for dirt cheap?!" advaya says, he waits for the answer from Mr stoner @Raymann
Mr stoner sighed, then a small smile appeared on his face.
"Fine, I'll accept it.", he took the money, then he give it back to you, "Here is your pay, lad. Use it well."

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
"Fine, I'll accept it.", he took the money, then he give it back to you, "Here is your pay, lad. Use it well."
Mabel takes the Cordyceps fungus she harvested to the Lodge and tries to donate it as ingredients.

Lostinthecause

Advaya for the first the questioned his evil alignment and hugged me stoner. Says boss let's continue the work.