๐ŸŽ‚ I Bought my Mom a Birthday Cake Today ๐ŸŽ‚

ACertainPassingUser

Today's my mom's birthday

But we don't usually talk about it, as we've been ignoring birthdays of our family for years now. She said that birthday isn't important or it's a waste of money, something like that, during my high school days, when our financial condition isn't that good. Even when our financial became better, we still act like birthday isn't important.

But today I decided to research the nearest bakery and take notes of each cakes and snacks for 4 hours. Complete with research on Google and Quora.

How hard it is to just go to the bakery and going home again ?

Then I took My helmet and ride my scooter while avoiding cars and potholes on the way to the bakery.

After reaching the bakery, I bought the most expensive single-storey mocca tart cake on the left of the rack. Then bought some snacks and breads.

The problem came when I'm confused about where to out the whole cake. I could just hang the snacks under the scooter steering. But the cake were big, and I was told to just hand it under my left steering, making it rather imbalanced.

The clerk also said that I couldn't put the cake on the back due to the risk of being shaken.

Going home, i was forced to multi-task Riding scooter+Avodiing car+avoiding potholes+adjusting unstable steering+holding cake in left hand.

And then my steering suddenly shaking. The front tire is leaking !
Now I have to be even more careful and reduce my speed again !
I'm a snail now !

But I actually getting used to it quite fast and my thoughts becoming more calm.

Altough I got depressed again after thinking about how mad and disappointed my mom would be if she consider me wasting quite a bit of money just for a cake and snacks.

After depression session on the scooter and finally reaching my home, I put the cake on the table.

My mom is surprised and asking me a bit about the cake.

"Where's the cake coming from ?"

"I bought it for today for you"

Then she cried and hug me.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
1698752703069.png

ACertainPassingUser

My mom is very happy with the cake, she was eating it while smiling widely.

She remembers all the friend and cousins she would've like to share the cake with. Sadly they're quite far out of reach these years.

We take photo and lit the candle, while also record the candle blowing moment.

My left forefinger got burn while litting up the candle. Not the first time I misalign the position of the matchstick and miscalculated how fast it would burn the whole stick.

After eating the cake, my Mom is currently applying cold water to the burned area (literally).
Why u no picture of cake?
Cake is lie.
PICS OR NO HAPPEN!
birthday-cake_1f382.png

Can't risk myself getting Doxxed through personal images. Hopefully that's good enough for you.
***​

Shit, I'm quite in dilemma on whether to post the images or not.

I thought that the burn on my finger is good enough proof that I need to convince myself that the event is real. It's still burning while I'm typing this.

But I don't expect that the mere thought of someone saying that I'm lying is a bit more painful than I thought, even tho I know the meme reference.

Probably due to the finger burn and the whole shtick of riding scooter with unstable front tire while balancing the cake and avoiding the other cars. Not to mention how expensive the cake and the snack is and how I just make a major loss on my whole pocket. Those facts combined were unsettling me quite a lot.

The finger still burns, damnit

Whew, Another mental breakdown.

Another session of Talking to myself again for the last couple of hours without realizing.

Last edited:

ACertainPassingUser

Thank you for your emoji, I understand the message and I appreciate it

Thank you for the easy to understand yet well made words, and emojis inside a meme template, I appreciate it.

W ,
mom would be happy and always remember it .
Brought tears to my eyes fr.
i Wish her a happy birthday , may she and your family be happy in life.
Thank you for your kind words. I agree, she will definitely remember it, as do I.

Happiness isn't constant, sometimes it's up sometimes it's on the low. With the cake, we really experience our Up times today after quite bit of low times for the last years.

Dat cake. U check out.
Thank you for your understanding, I can't risk Doxxing from putting Real-Life images here, no matter how small the chance is.

that was a nice thing for you to do for her
Thank you for your kind words.

Tell your mom happy birthday ร—1000 for all of us ๐ŸŽ‚
Thank you for your nice words and Intention, but Sorry I can't.

Telling her ร—1000 Happy birthday is too embarrassing, and I'm extremely not confident enough to tell her about the whole Scribble Hub forum nor Web Novel communities in general.

I'm simply too lazy to explain it to her, and she's simply uninterested with novels nor it's community in general, Sorry.

ACertainPassingUser