🎨 **Last Call: Free Commission Slots Closing Soon!** 🎨

sm_yesa

Hello everyone!
I still have 5 available slots for free commission.
I'm currently honing my skills in creating novel covers and illustrations, with a focus on anime style. My goal is to become a novel illustrator, and I'm thrilled to offer free artwork to the community.

**Offer Details:**

If you're interested, here's what I'm offering:

- Free novel covers or illustrations of scenes from your own Novel
- To ensure accuracy and capture the essence of the scene, please provide:
- The novel title and a brief description of the cover /scene you'd like illustrated.
- Any specific details or references you have in mind, such as character poses, objects, or scenery.
- Due to time constraints, I'll be accepting up to 5 requests. (only one illustration/cover per person)

**Terms and Conditions:**

1. **Artistic License:** By submitting a request, you agree to grant me artistic license in interpreting the scene or cover design. While I will do my best to accommodate specific requests, final artistic decisions will be at my discretion.

2. **Usage Rights:** You may use the artwork for personal use only, such as sharing on social media or printing for personal enjoyment. Commercial use, including but not limited to selling prints or using the artwork for promotional purposes, is prohibited without prior agreement and appropriate compensation.

3. **Credit:** If you share the artwork online, please credit me as the artist. This helps to promote my work and is greatly appreciated.

4. **Revisions:** I will provide (two) round of revisions: 1) presenting the sketch. 2) Presenting with base colors. Additional revisions will not be accepted as they may incur a fee depending on the extent of the changes requested.

5. **Copyright:** I retain the copyright to all artwork created. You may not reproduce, distribute, or alter the artwork without my permission.

**How to Submit a Request:**

To request a novel cover or illustration, please reply on the thread below with the following information:

- Novel title, author, and Cover/scene description.

**Additional information:**

- Specific details or references (pose, objects, scenery).
- Link to the book (Scribble Hub only)
- Screenshot proof that you're the author of the book
- Any additional notes or preferences.

[[DISCLAIMER: I appreciate your interest and trust in my work. Please keep in mind that I'm still learning and consider myself a beginner in this field. Thank you for your support and understanding.]]

Here's some of my work on my novel and some illustrations:
Link:

[[How requesters will be notified if their request is selected?]]
=Through DM=

Once your request is submitted, I will evaluate it and if pick I'll dm
**Selection Criteria:**

1. **Default Selection:** If there is minimal interest or exactly five requests, selections will be made by default.

2. **Priority:** Requests from authors on Scribble Hub will be given priority.

3. **Fanfiction Exclusion:** Only original stories will be considered; fanfiction requests will not be evaluated.

4 **Communication:** Clear communication from requesters is appreciated to better understand their vision.

5. **Flexibility:** WHILE REQUESTS MEETING ALL CRITERIA ARE PREFERRED, EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES

This is your last chance to secure a free commission slot, so don't miss out!

LiteraryWho

Title: Nova Omega
Author: LiteraryWho (aka, me, lol).
Cover/Scene: I can suggest a pretty easy cover, or a pretty hard scene. For the cover, a simple sword, laid flat, glowing blue, with jagged splatters of silver behind it. Otherwise there's this really cool fight scene with a giant monsters. Might be a pain in the ass though.

The sword is a more Asian style, basically a katana, but longer than normal. Also, the material in the blade isn't actually metal, but instead is more like a grey ceramic.

Also, for fun, I have a (crappy) drawing of a guild emblem which you could incorporate. The green is meant to be made of wilderness and monsters, the silver of weapons, the gold of wealth and civilization. The red is a bloody gash through all three.

Story link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/515903/nova-omega/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 11.19.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 11.19.07 PM.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Esperian Mercenary Guild Emblem.png
    Esperian Mercenary Guild Emblem.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 22

Notadate

Title: HomosJarra – A tale in a terrarium
Author: Brick (Aka SH name, Notadate. Aka me)
Cover/Scene: The one I am envision (I hope I didn’t misinterpret the rules) is - A man from above in an alcove, overlooking a huge frog, red and covered in black markings. A circle mark, that looks fuzzy, is on its vocal-sack. The man is hiding behind a rock (Big pebble).

-
Beyond this point is just stuff I’m saying, doesn’t need to be followed. You have full rights for changing anything.

(Optional) Minor lore - I don’t know if this can help, but it describes body proportion. HomosJarra are small people. Height in inches. The markings are called Marks, and the frog has one related to sound.
(Optional): Dude has a skirt made of clover leaves. (He has to make his clothing)

Mc description

My mc is technically scar’d. A human in essence.

He is a tall lanky dude, a broad chest. Wirey muscles. His legs and arms are long. Buzz cut. Black eyes, just black spheres. A constant grin. Kinda just warm atmosphere around him. He had a stab wound wound on his right peck, and black lines began stretching out. Formed a circle. Turning the skin blacken ash. The wound is healed and is the darker color than the skin, a circle surrounds it.

Has shorts made from clovers.

story link - https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1024950/homosjarra--a-tale-in-a-terrarium-white-board-shenagins/

Attachments

• A492A0DA-8D19-43EA-875C-68EE56B7B287.jpeg
    A492A0DA-8D19-43EA-875C-68EE56B7B287.jpeg
    445.5 KB · Views: 12
  • frohg.png
    frohg.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: