Adventurer's Guild 🏤SCRIBBLIA D&D ADVENTURE GUILD🏤(Check first post)

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Hello adventurers and quest seekers, welcome to the adventurer guild of SHF D&D powered by the Scribblia homebrew guidebook registry.
"How did you get here, You ask...
You see they have connected all the major towns adventure guild buildings to this place. They said it would help adventurers to quickly respond to any possible threats in numbers. Those portals are very handy magic... Anyways care for a cookie. :blob_cookie: "

images - 2023-09-15T101712.959.jpeg

(This message is dynamic and changes with time.)
❓How to use this thread
  • Other than to Direct message @Raymann. This thread can also be used for character sheet submission for the full homebrew version of Scribblia D&D (🌍Character creation help🌎)
  • Forum members can register themselves as Dungeon Masters(DMs), and host their D&D adventure in separate threads created by them. (List of DMs with threads below).
  • Registered players can submit Quest requests by forming parties together. 🌍List of registered players.🌎 (If a party member count exceeds 10, then it would be registered as a faction. And a separate thread needed to be created by its faction leader for that faction.)
  • This thread will act as a waypoint to connect interested DMs and interested Players.
  • Below this post you can submit your replies and questions and chat with other players .. Drinks always are free here. And that includes cookies as well.
  • The thread will provide a weekly batch of quest prompts for D&D event sessions.
* A D&D session hosted to complete the listed quests will earn DMs fame points in the adventure guild.
** Always note the GMT mentioned to get an idea of DM and player availability hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------
📋Quest Board(D&D event prompts)📋
(updates every week.)

Listed Quest PromptDM name, host thread link, and party involved.
  • The western trade road of Musa's Capital city has been overtaken by bandits. The city council is willing to pay handsomely anyone who can help defeat these vagrants. See the Constable for more details.
  • Help! My spouse went hunting in the forest and never returned. It's been 4 days. I don't have much but I'll give you what I can if you can help find him. -Julie Nall (Noh Village: Sacot region.)
  • The Mightnight Whispering Woods are cursed, driving anyone who enters to madness. Brave adventurers are sought to break the curse and restore peace. Visit the Neswill Town near Mightnight Forest (Musa Region) for more information.
  • Missing child: Rose Penn, 10 years old. Wearing a yellow dress and bright red hair. Anyone with information contact Mariah Penn at the Wandering Elf Inn. (Sacot Capital City) Reward for any information provided.
  • The town guard of Guildinggton Town will be searching the forest for wanted fugitive Auston Tejada. Anyone willing and able to assist should meet by the southern gate of town at dusk.
  • My sheepdog had puppies, but they all have split tails and I don't know their sire. Any assistance or information would be much appreciated. My ranch is to the Southeast of town. -Oisean Liber(Guildinggton Town)
"Need people to generate worlds and places, and become Gamemasters" - 5<πi2261€∆u6
(@Raymann,
Wanna list your custom quest for your D&D session ping@raymann

----------------------------------------------------------------
🏆Hall of fame🏆
Top Ranked Dungeon Masters.
(One who Controls Monsters and NPCs in his D&D threads.)

RankSHF member nameFame Points
(Based on Successful hosting of D&D session thread.)

List of Registered dungeon Masters, arranged as per the time of registry.⬇️
<<< mobile users (drag left to view full table)
DM SHF name
(GMT timezone.)
Time and date related +
1. Sandbox.
2. Full Scribblia (currently unavailable)
3. Custom.
Thread link to the D&D sessionFame Points
Ping @Rayman if not listed or want to list in advance.

Note: The full version of the Scribblia D&D session will affect your registered character status. Read the last message of 🌎 the Guidebook thread.🌍 (Currently unavailable, coming soon.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

🧙‍♂️List of Registered Parties (min. player per party 2)
Ping @Raymann to register your party. Always mention your time zone. (GMT) Registration of the party will cost a one-time 1gp deduction from the full-version character profile.
* It is advised to form a party with players from nearby time zones or with pre-planned time management discussed within the party.
Party Name()Member Names(SHF name)Current Status
(DMs can Ping them for your D&D session if waiting...)
Party Rank

⚔️List of Registered factions. (DMs can Ping them for hosting Mega events.)
A faction includes parties that come together for a mega event (decide a faction leader)
Faction name (parties included)faction
leader
members
Early birds(party1, party2.....)-none-player1.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick links to Scribblia D&D related posts
🌍Scribblia SHF D&D Full version Guidebook thread🌎
⛩️D&D Sandbox thread.⛩️
🎲Rolling thread.🎲
ℹ️OOC SHF D&D thread.ℹ️
Tip: use browser page search.

Last edited:

Claryie

Huh... interesting. Although I simply don't understand.
Can anyone please inform me what are we supposed to do with this?

Necron

Huh... interesting. Although I simply don't understand.
Can anyone please inform me what are we supposed to do with this?
a gathering place for both gm and player? honestly i don't know might be a "tavern" since making a DnD with everyone around the world is hard hence the whole timezone thingy

Lodur

Eight virgin
@NoHaxJustCanFly , have you never heard about Dungeons & Dragons pen-and-paper roleplaying game (rather, game system)? You can create character, according to Rules (see link in the starting post), and go to different adventures with fellow players (there will always be one player, called Dungeon Master (DM) or Game Master (GM), who will play for non-player characters, monsters, etc., basically arbiter and storyteller, who will lead any particular adventure).

Claryie

@NoHaxJustCanFly , have you never heard about Dungeons & Dragons pen-and-paper roleplaying game (rather, game system)? You can create character, according to Rules (see link in the starting post), and go to different adventures with fellow players (there will always be one player, called Dungeon Master (DM) or Game Master (GM), who will play for non-player characters, monsters, etc., basically arbiter and storyteller, who will lead any particular adventure).
I've heard about it, but not much about the details. So... if I wish to join I'll have to create a character ?

Lodur

Eight virgin
So... if I wish to join I'll have to create a character ?
Yes, of course. How else you will be able to play? Oh... And if you really interested, and will decide to join. Please, PLEASE, read the Player Handbook (I suggest to google "PHB 5e"... or visit your local bookstore, we are lawful people, hm, hm... :s_wink:). This will help immensely.

Claryie

Yes, of course. How else you will be able to play? Oh... And if you really interested, and will decide to join. Please, PLEASE, read the Player Handbook (I suggest to google "PHB 5e"... or visit your local bookstore, we are lawful people, hm, hm... :s_wink:). This will help immensely.
Alright then.
(thanks for the help)

Lostinthecause

Pen and paper reminds me of clue do, man it was such a lovely game. When we played in childhood.

Claryie

Finally made a character :
-----
Name: Leria
Race: Human
Background: Former Villager
Job: Jobless [none]
Affinity: Lawful Good

Description: Ability Scores(+Racial Points)[Modifier]
S: 9(+1)=10
D: 12(+1)=13[+1]
Con: 10(+1)=11
I: 13(+1)=14[+2]
W: 13(+1)=14[+2]
Char: 12(+1)=13[+1]

Skill: [Modifiers]
Acrobatics (Dex) 1
Animal Handling (Wis) 2
Arcana (Int) 2
Athletics (Str) 0
Deception (Cha) 1
History (Int) 2
Insight (Wis) 2
Intimidation (Cha) 1
Investigation (Int) 2
Medicine (Wis) 2
Nature (Int) 2
Perception (Wis) 2
Performance (Cha) 1
Persuasion (Cha) 1
Religion (Int) 2
Sleight of Hand (Dex) 1
Stealth (Dex) 1
Survival (Wis) 2

Character Description:
Leria was born in the village of Amleth, which was steeped in ancient magic and hidden away near the mountains. Trained in the art of magic energy manipulation from an early age, Leria was finally given her coming of age ceremony at the age of 18, whereupon she was free to set out into the outside world for the first time, to learn and explore on her own what lies beyond the mountains.

It was her family, who had trained her for so long, who watched her back as she ventured forth into the great unknown. What would the outside world bring her?

Lostinthecause

Finally made a character :
-----
Name: Leria
Race: Human
Background: Former Villager
Job: Jobless [none]
Affinity: Lawful Good

Description: Ability Scores(+Racial Points)[Modifier]
S: 9(+1)=10
D: 12(+1)=13[+1]
Con: 10(+1)=11
I: 13(+1)=14[+2]
W: 13(+1)=14[+2]
Char: 12(+1)=13[+1]

Skill: [Modifiers]
Acrobatics (Dex) 1
Animal Handling (Wis) 2
Arcana (Int) 2
Athletics (Str) 0
Deception (Cha) 1
History (Int) 2
Insight (Wis) 2
Intimidation (Cha) 1
Investigation (Int) 2
Medicine (Wis) 2
Nature (Int) 2
Perception (Wis) 2
Performance (Cha) 1
Persuasion (Cha) 1
Religion (Int) 2
Sleight of Hand (Dex) 1
Stealth (Dex) 1
Survival (Wis) 2

Character Description:
Leria was born in the village of Amleth, which was steeped in ancient magic and hidden away near the mountains. Trained in the art of magic energy manipulation from an early age, Leria was finally given her coming of age ceremony at the age of 18, whereupon she was free to set out into the outside world for the first time, to learn and explore on her own what lies beyond the mountains.

It was her family, who had trained her for so long, who watched her back as she ventured forth into the great unknown. What would the outside world bring her?
isn't 9 a negative modifier?

Necron

So the modifiers are affected by the ability score before racial bonus?
check this thread it got the help you need