1,070,000 words posted

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I noticed that, since last October, I have posted more than one million words, from 13 stories. I also did my yearly quota of twelve stories that I wanted to do. One million words. There was a time that I would start a story and end it at the 200 words mark and not be able to write another word. The story going in the recycle bin. I went a long way. How many words have you posted, so far?

The_Lonely_Guy

I have only 2 stories. And on the website with the most chapters, I have posted close to 400k words. But as the story progresses, I am finding it hard to continue. Always wanting to start a new story.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I noticed that, since last October, I have posted more than one million words, from 13 stories. I also did my yearly quota of twelve stories that I wanted to do. One million words. There was a time that I would start a story and end it at the 200 words mark and not be able to write another word. The story going in the recycle bin. I went a long way. How many words have you posted, so far?
Approaching 300k

doravg

I have only 2 stories. And on the website with the most chapters, I have posted close to 400k words. But as the story progresses, I am finding it hard to continue. Always wanting to start a new story.
Don't try to stretch them. When the ending comes, write that The End that everyone wants to write, and start another one. Since when have you been writing?

Noel_Elitia

been posting on scribblehub one story from december - only reached 500K words

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
300K words, from over 5 stories, 3 of them short lived because I just become unmotivated.

I start writing from exactly 1 years ago. Considering I had no goal in mind, I think I am doing pretty good.

1m though... Gg

doravg

Are you an AI?
I notice some negativity from you. First, you tell me that I am a different person than what I claim, next, you ask me if I am an AI... I don't remember ever so much as reading your stories. What did I do to you?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I notice some negativity from you. First, you tell me that I am a different person than what I claim, next, you ask me if I am an AI... I don't remember ever so much as reading your stories. What did I do to you?
He’s going around asking everyone if they are a clone. It’s more of a forum meme/play at this point and not meant to be offensive.

We are playing and joking around a bit here and there and nothing negative or serious is meant by it.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
The Encyclopedia Vinculum Draconus is...
19,625,060 words

Not including the Excel spreadsheets. Over 4 years...
So about 5 million words a year.
-Ish.

112 books...175k words average.

However, I get some help on the project at the end... so let's say... 2 million a year.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
True, imagine being serious in the internet. This is actually fun, I blame @iampsyx
Some are more serious than others, you just have to know you likes certain jokes and who does not. People have different senses of humor.

some jokes require familiarity with someone before they can accept it.

fortunately for me I have all the senses do humor.

Oreo

Some are more serious than others, you just have to know you likes certain jokes and who does not. People have different senses of humor.

some jokes require familiarity with someone before they can accept it.

fortunately for me I have all the senses do humor.
Like sailus is more serious than saileri?
Saileri deletes anything else in his profile page except chapter updates though.

doravg

The Encyclopedia Vinculum Draconus is...
19,625,060 words

Not including the Excel spreadsheets. Over 4 years...
So about 5 million words a year.
-Ish.

112 books...175k words average.

However, I get some help on the project at the end... so let's say... 2 million a year.
You wrote 112 books? :oops:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Like sailus is more serious than saileri?
Saileri deletes anything else in his profile page except chapter updates though.
I don’t know saileri but sailus will take anything and write back.
Anyway let’s stop hijacking this thread.