(18+) The Sun of the desert

Sunrhae

Hello folks!

I started a new story, The Sun of the Desert and I need some feedbacks. It's my first time writing ero scenes so I'm a bit unsecure.

Synopsis
Welcome to the Sun of the Desert, the last stop before entering the depth of the Nasir Desert. You can find anything you need, food, alcohol, a lover of the night. In need of some mercenaries, info or custom weapon? Look no further!
Meet Al Suha. She is the boss, she’s short-tempered and loves alcohol and money. May the goddess take pity on the soul who will call her Al Suha instead of Sun. They may find themselves in the Underworld together with the one who called her flat-chested. May their souls rest in peace!
Sun believes in the rising moon and falling sun. She believes in the ever-changing desert. She believes in the gold in her pocket and the hand in her hair at night.
She will help you as long as you have enough money… or if you fit her taste.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/8640/sun-of-the-desert/

Thank you!

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
Hello folks!

I started a new story, The Sun of the Desert and I need some feedbacks. It's my first time writing ero scenes so I'm a bit unsecure.

Synopsis
Welcome to the Sun of the Desert, the last stop before entering the depth of the Nasir Desert. You can find anything you need, food, alcohol, a lover of the night. In need of some mercenaries, info or custom weapon? Look no further!
Meet Al Suha. She is the boss, she’s short-tempered and loves alcohol and money. May the goddess take pity on the soul who will call her Al Suha instead of Sun. They may find themselves in the Underworld together with the one who called her flat-chested. May their souls rest in peace!
Sun believes in the rising moon and falling sun. She believes in the ever-changing desert. She believes in the gold in her pocket and the hand in her hair at night.
She will help you as long as you have enough money… or if you fit her taste.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/8640/sun-of-the-desert/

Thank you!
The synopsis sounds good. Will have a read when I have a bit of time.

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
I read the prologue.
It has scope and possibilities if you don't close it up by limiting it to a main MC or Harem or that kind of thing. It has the potential to be very open and fluid and even being able to change tack if you want. To be able to go and explore all genres (?) if you wanted to or even mix them up.

Well, that's my thoughts. :-)

Sunrhae

I read the prologue.
It has scope and possibilities if you don't close it up by limiting it to a main MC or Harem or that kind of thing. It has the potential to be very open and fluid and even being able to change tack if you want. To be able to go and explore all genres (?) if you wanted to or even mix them up.

Well, that's my thoughts. :-)

The main point of the story isn't the harem nor the MC looking to make one. The sexy part of the story is mostly due to the culture of this specific country (which will be explained later). There will be several themes and genres in the story.

Please look forward to it!

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
The main point of the story isn't the harem nor the MC looking to make one. The sexy part of the story is mostly due to the culture of this specific country (which will be explained later). There will be several themes and genres in the story.

Please look forward to it!
Episodic/slice of life/full blown story or something else? Btw the world building potential of the idea is huge. I am looking forward to it.

Khailz

Read your synopsis and first chapter so far on RRL. So far seems like it will be a really great read

Sunrhae

Episodic/slice of life/full blown story or something else? Btw the world building potential of the idea is huge. I am looking forward to it.

It's a slice of life / adventure story. The world was done a couple of years ago with some friends. There's a lot of background (religious, political, economical, etc...). I have some old art, songs and legends and plenty of other stuffs. The story was made for a game so we created a lot of stuff.

I will put extra from time to time to explain and illustrate everything.