Recommendations 404: men not found

AliceHiess

So here goes I’m looking for a yuri novel where all the members of the protagonist’s group are female. Futa as well as MtF Gender bender qualify. Villains are exempt. Any website works and I’m willing to go with paid options. That should be it I’ll edit if I think of anything else.

Examples
  • Reincarnated as a Kitsune
  • I Got Reincarnated As My Own Long Lost Sister But I’m Actually Ok With This? (At least to ch 26)
  • May after life is a lesbian magic school.
  • A Date With Faet
  • What do you mean all the dungeons are girls
  • goddess of fateoria, an endless new dream, and that time I got reincarnated as a dungeon master
  • The little sisters system
  • I didn’t like it but Avis the system of dual cultivation
  • Yuri sword spirit (I think haven’t read it in ages and it didn’t leave a notable impression on me)

PS: If you get the title reference I’ll give you a thumbs up

Last edited:

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Whole bunch of good ones, depending on your tastes. I only have free options as I am poor, but that just means easier to read, right?

Isekai’d Shoggoth is a harem one, some dislike that quite a bit, but I don't think it is bad. Unfortunately, it seems to update insanely slowly atm.
Elania, Arachne in a different world non-harem, goes into the difficulties of a partially non-humanoid body occasionally.
Goddess of Ice; Reborn as Naruto’s twin sister [Completed] another harem one, focuses on being amusing quite often, which I find mostly unique.
Pretty much everything by QuietValerie, very high quality IMO.
Similar to above, everything I've read from PurpleCatGirl is very good.
Mandatory fluffy tail yuri: I was Betrayed then Reincarnated as a Kitsune

AliceHiess

Whole bunch of good ones, depending on your tastes. I only have free options as I am poor, but that just means easier to read, right?

Isekai’d Shoggoth is a harem one, some dislike that quite a bit, but I don't think it is bad. Unfortunately, it seems to update insanely slowly atm.
Elania, Arachne in a different world non-harem, goes into the difficulties of a partially non-humanoid body occasionally.
Goddess of Ice; Reborn as Naruto’s twin sister [Completed] another harem one, focuses on being amusing quite often, which I find mostly unique.
Pretty much everything by QuietValerie, very high quality IMO.
Similar to above, everything I've read from PurpleCatGirl is very good.
Mandatory fluffy tail yuri: I was Betrayed then Reincarnated as a Kitsune
I’ve read all of those but here’s my thoughts on it

Isekai shogoth read it when it was still actively updating but my memory is pretty bad so it’s hard to keep up with stories that don’t update at least once a week. I did like it quite a bit though.

elania, Arachne in another world I know I read it but forget why I dropped it
Naruto’s twin sister: read it loved it but doesn’t fit the criteria due to Naruto’s presence. Great but not what I’m looking for atm.

Quiet Valarie: I’ve read most of her stories and they were good but the lack of a consistent update schedule made it hard to follow so I usually just read to wherever the story was at the time of reading. I’d say some of them fit the criteria some didn’t. Val’s books tend to have a very diverse cast which has its own appeal and god knows nbs deserve more representation than they get. Just not what I feel like reading at this moment.

PurpleCatGirl: I’ve liked some of her stories and disliked others but overall her stories have had a positive impression on me. Been going through them bit by bit and most of the ones I’ve read didn’t have many male characters.

kitsune: currently caught up and waiting for another chapter

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
Although there's no romance my story is mostly set in a society with females and futas. But more recently mc has been going out of her home where there are societies with men.