7 Deadly Virtues

Which (Excess) Virtue do you see the most?

• Total voters

RootBeerBert

Was definitely popular growing up
My interpretation of the 7 Heavenly Virtues in excess, basically toxic versions of them.

Kindness - Unwillingness to hurt or upset anyone under any circumstances.

Charity - Giving away possessions (time, energy, resources, happiness) to those in need without regard for oneself.

Patience - Unwillingness to act against of the circumstances surrounding oneself and others.

Humility - Lack of belief in oneself, holding them and their capabilities back.

Chastity - Unwillingness to form bonds of any sort, closing oneself off from human connection.

Temperance - Ignoring the wants of life entirely in favor of the needs.

Diligence - Forgoing rest and recovery for progress.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
My interpretation of the 7 Heavenly Virtues in excess, basically toxic versions of them.

Charity - Giving away possessions (time, energy, resources, happiness) to those in need without regard for oneself.

Patience - Unwillingness to act against of the circumstances surrounding oneself and others.

Chastity - Unwillingness to form bonds of any sort, closing oneself off from human connection.

Don’t think I see that much of any of this, except ‘chastity’ since I am practically a hermit. Although I do believe that modern society molds the working class into being ‘humble’.

Nevafrost

Hooman bone lover
Patience and I see it in myself, not from your perspective tho. I'm patient with my teachers. Otherwise, I would have been a serial killer for a long time.

Praybird

You say toxic versions, but I feel like this is what the standard has leaned towards in the present...when I read these, I actually have to think about "wait, how exactly different are these from their normal versions?"

But then again, I didn't learn the virtues in an actual religious setting, so what do I know!

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy

I like the virtues twist, but I didn't understand the question.