a bean's doodle noodles

SmolBean

so im trying to get more into scribble hub and what better way is there to do that than by sharing stuff with the peepos here uwu
i mentioned somewhere that one of my hobbies is actually doodling and drawing, so this is just perfect for me!!

702 697 696 698 700 701 699

i actually didnt notice the high amount of kemonomimis and now im screaming internally. pls pardon me.

eventually i'll post more doodles if not even full character sheets of story characters, but until then
i'll try to aim for more consistency :^)

lilyWhiteRose

nice!!! i really like how you draw monsters.... animals and such are a weakness of mine so i'm jealous :blobrofl: what drawing program do you use?

SmolBean

nice!!! i really like how you draw monsters.... animals and such are a weakness of mine so i'm jealous :blobrofl: what drawing program do you use?
aYYY thanks!!
drawing animals and monsters is so relaxing bc you can just go wild with anatomy, but it takes so much time as well to come up with good designs so i sadly rarely do it :^)

I use Clip Studio Paint currently! There are a lot of brushes (it's also possible to make your own brushes or use photoshop brushes) and you can set your hotkeys to your own taste - making it really easy to work with. :blob_melt:

lilyWhiteRose

aYYY thanks!!
drawing animals and monsters is so relaxing bc you can just go wild with anatomy, but it takes so much time as well to come up with good designs so i sadly rarely do it :^)

I use Clip Studio Paint currently! There are a lot of brushes (it's also possible to make your own brushes or use photoshop brushes) and you can set your hotkeys to your own taste - making it really easy to work with. :blob_melt:

hmmm... maybe i should try drawing monsters too... i slave way too much over getting anatomy right sometimes, it's a problem for me... i need to relax and let loose more :blob_facepalm:

i use clip studio too!! honestly, i prefer it over all other drawing programs.... it's very robust like you said. photoshop has the kyle t webste brushes so i use PS when i need those specific brushes but i just like CSP more :blob_shade:

SmolBean

hmmm... maybe i should try drawing monsters too... i slave way too much over getting anatomy right sometimes, it's a problem for me... i need to relax and let loose more :blob_facepalm:

i use clip studio too!! honestly, i prefer it over all other drawing programs.... it's very robust like you said. photoshop has the kyle t webste brushes so i use PS when i need those specific brushes but i just like CSP more :blob_shade:
yeah, i know that feel. it's like "oh hey, i can leave it like that right? yeah no, nvm - i still gotta tweeaaaak that a tiiiny bit. right? //works on it a few hours more// :blob_dizzy:"

yesss!! it's really just so much comfortable to use with your own hotkeys and the useful tools are also rlly good. :blob_melt: