A chapter 8 hours ago is still not on updated list

CRimson5

Hey I recently started write story, I posted 6 chapter altogether, after it was posted views were flooding in but suddenly it stopped, when I looked at the views in stats it was also show the views getting peaked then suddenly dropping to nothing.

Yesterday I posted 7 chapter, since then it been 8 hours I still haven't received a single view, I tried do some search on a alt account.

And sure if I searched my story specifically I can see the 7th chapter, but I also found that the chapter updation is not showed in updation list of novels

Have you ever encountered this trouble before, am I getting shadow banned by the site, please help
Sorry for the errors, I am writing on while on a bus

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
You likely flagged anti-spam filter by posting too many chapters too quickly. Space it out to 2 or 3 chapters a day at most. Its a temporary filter that expires after something like 24 hours.

CRimson5

Sounds like a skill issue
Bruh💀
You likely flagged anti-spam filter by posting too many chapters too quickly. Space it out to 2 or 3 chapters a day at most. Its a temporary filter that expires after something like 24 hours.
Thank you for replying but I have a doubt

You see I posted 7 chapters a day. Then after 3 days, I posted a single chapter.

So why would I be flagged by an anti-spam filter and what do u recommend what I should do

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
Idk, looks like it was at most 48 hours after. That said, you may have just gotten no views from the new chapter. That happens sometimes.

I do see your chapter 7 in recent on front page on page 9. It is there.

CRimson5

Idk, looks like it was at most 48 hours after. That said, you may have just gotten no views from the new chapter. That happens sometimes.

I do see your chapter 7 in recent on front page on page 9. It is there.
Thank you, thank you so much for that

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
The system resets at 12:00 midnight local, so set the release time to no more than 1 a day 12:00 am. You'll get on just released as well as have the maximum chance of winding up on trending.