A community project. Story for our beloved vampire lover.

Hmm, actually lemme work on the next part! Should be able to do it tmr I'll see what I can do...
next chapter is mine kiddo

i'll try to finish it (or most of it) by tomorrow so you pick up right away
@esThr if you have already started or want to do this, go ahead. I am not that far in yet. just let me know

Last edited:
it is finished. late as all authors are.
not sure how i feel about this. Second part was kinda rushed. Turned somewhat serious. Good luck to the next person dealing with this

scraped version (1st part is the same)

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
not sure how i feel about this. Second part was kinda rushed. Turned somewhat serious. Good luck to the next person dealing with this

scraped version (1st part is the same)
This was an entertaining read. I like the relationship that she has with the rat. There is always that one servant that grates. Also, she said the thing! She said, "bleh!"

Thank you for the chapter, Sir Saint Blob!

esThr

Endeed

I'm screwed.

Last edited:

esThr

God... that took me way longer than I imagined (due to pokerogue addiction but AHEM!) well either way... I am not proud of it and its only chap 5... I still will work on 6 with hopefully a better speed.
that being said... hope it wasn't too much of a dumpster fire (Technically the first chap that I shared with anyone)

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
God... that took me way longer than I imagined (due to pokerogue addiction but AHEM!) well either way... I am not proud of it and its only chap 5... I still will work on 6 with hopefully a better speed.
that being said... hope it wasn't too much of a dumpster fire (Technically the first chap that I shared with anyone)
Thanks for the chapter, but I have some concerns. The more we focus on the perspective of other characters, the more we are moving away from the MC. The MC was supposed to be the villainess vampire, and the characters are doing a flip.

Evylen feels more like a saintess than a vampire. She also seems very uncertain of herself with the stuttering and what not. Before, the reverence from the townspeople felt more sadistic, like a pig's greed for their queen after charming them, but now they revere her. Lucille also changed from what she felt like initially, from her playful self, but I also wouldn't describe the current Lucille as a yandere. The character Mordred feels different, too. In Blob's chapter he doesn't seem the type that would sing endless praises for "my lady."

esThr

Thanks for the chapter, but I have some concerns. The more we focus on the perspective of other characters, the more we are moving away from the MC. The MC was supposed to be the villainess vampire, and the characters are doing a flip.

Evylen feels more like a saintess than a vampire. She also seems very uncertain of herself with the stuttering and what not. Before, the reverence from the townspeople felt more sadistic, like a pig's greed for their queen after charming them, but now they revere her. Lucille also changed from what she felt like initially, from her playful self, but I also wouldn't describe the current Lucille as a yandere. The character Mordred feels different, too. In Blob's chapter he doesn't seem the type that would sing endless praises for "my lady."
Makes sense, I discussed with blob and sailus too. Didnt really like how it turned out myself, so it would be best if he retake chapter 5 in my opinion

I can always take a future chapter where I have more context