A fun little profile pic for my discord

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
Made this for the main discord I use, surrounding the upcoming game Hytale.

corrected treesinger.png

A simple Kweebec, from the upcoming game Hytale. This little guy has taken upon himself the name Treesinger. Normally among the Kweebecs, Treesingers are the elders who teach the young seedlings. However, this young Kweebec has chosen to leave his people, and become a self declared young Treesinger, bringing stories and songs to all the races of Orbis. He is quite an interesting Kweebec, not only because he has left the safety of Kweebec communities, but also his choice to mingle with humans, and wear their clothing.

His favorite pastime is jovially telling stories, which, upon close examination, seem to change and contradict each other. Thus, he has become a bit of a mysterious character, who's origins aren't entirely understood.

I made this for my icon on the Kweebec Corner discord server. This was the most difficult piece of vector art I've done in a long while. I am very pleased with the result, but it was not fun to figure everything out.

Hytale is an upcoming voxel game by Hypixel in the vein of minecraft, but injected with a dose of fantasy. With good looking gamplay, graphics, music, and thorough lore, it's shaping up to be great, planned to come out sometime in 2021 or 2022.