Recommendations A funny story

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Crack that takes itself seriously. Something that will make me laugh again. Preferably on Scribble Hub.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Side Note, it's a truly mad story, the author was probably on some drug.

doravg

Side Note, it's a truly mad story, the author was probably on some drug.
Thank you, but it didn't grip me.

Tempokai

Overworked One
While it's mostly about supernatural slice of life, I have comedic undertone running. Check it out!

SailusGebel

There must be more than Isekai, GL, Harem, and LitRPG, right?
I was joking since all the stories I've read on SH, even comedies, were not funny. Maybe give @tiaf stories a try? Didn't read them, but fishy is hillarious.
Do you have time to chat on discord? I go by doravg there as well.
This one is unexpected. By chatting do you mean voice chat?

doravg

I was joking since all the stories I've read on SH, even comedies, were not funny. Maybe give @tiaf stories a try? Didn't read them, but fishy is hillarious.

This one is unexpected. By chatting do you mean voice chat?
Yes. Ever since I hurt my foot, I haven't been able to go out. There are so many conversations about cats which I can have with my mother before I start taring out my hair, curl by curl. She answers with I don't know to any other topic. I blame her pills.

SailusGebel

Yes. Ever since I hurt my foot, I haven't been able to go out. There are so many conversations about cats which I can have with my mother before I start taring out my hair, curl by curl. She answers with I don't know to any other topic. I blame her pills.
Get well soon! And sorry about this, but I won't be able to chat right now. I'm going to exercise.

doravg

Get well soon! And sorry about this, but I won't be able to chat right now. I'm going to exercise.
Good for you. Today is my rest day, since I sort of skipped last Sunday. I was so happy that I can finally hop on the bike again. I hate rest days.

TotallyHuman

I don't think we have funny stories here. You can give my magic of love a try, people wrote to me they laughed while reading it and liked it for the dark humour but if there is humour it is inadvernent and not something on my wavelength

doravg

Never gonna give you up.
Do you think it will be a good idea to reward myself by ordering an art commission if I can keep up a good word count this month?

melchi

What is a custom title?
Do you think it will be a good idea to reward myself by ordering an art commission if I can keep up a good word count this month?
Maybe if you have an artist that you work well with. Sometimes that is just a different kind of frustration.