A Goodbye thread for the quitters!

J_Chemist

As a warning, because some of you probably actually need it: this is a joke.

A personalized thread where you get to say goodbye to the forum, created by popular demand for your unpopular opinions!

Admit it. You've wanted to do it, to say it! You give up! You're all done, all washed up! Finished with the shenanigans and the burden of this forum! Or maybe you're giving up on Writing, a true and full blooded quitter! It's fine. There's no shame. It happens to the worst of us.

There's always brighter, greener pastures elsewhere where you can take your pathetic attention span and lower class discipline! Plenty of other hobbies for you to half ass and eventually give up on too!

So go on. Post your admittance below and we'll give you the gentle, baby-handling farewell your soft hands need to help propel you off that cliff and face first into your next mistake!

It's been swell! Goodbye, you waste of space!

esThr

I shot myself with a gun made of brain damage and now I am gun

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I give up. I can’t post here anymore. The people no longer worship me as they once did. This queen is fed up with all of your nonsense. She can’t take it anymore, so from now on, she will simply slump in her throne, waiting for something Enteresting to happen.

Know that this queen doesn’t blame you citizens for clinging to your weak gods, instead of favoring my vampire mommy goddess. Pathetic and vile ants, all of you…

Except for you @greyblob.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
As a warning, because some of you probably actually need it: this is a joke.

A personalized thread where you get to say goodbye to the forum, created by popular demand for your unpopular opinions!

Admit it. You've wanted to do it, to say it! You give up! You're all done, all washed up! Finished with the shenanigans and the burden of this forum! Or maybe you're giving up on Writing, a true and full blooded quitter! It's fine. There's no shame. It happens to the worst of us.

There's always brighter, greener pastures elsewhere where you can take your pathetic attention span and lower class discipline! Plenty of other hobbies for you to half ass and eventually give up on too!

So go on. Post your admittance below and we'll give you the gentle, baby-handling farewell your soft hands need to help propel you off that cliff and face first into your next mistake!

It's been swell! Goodbye, you waste of space!

6084FA37-17D9-4F78-95C4-A254A6C18963.jpeg

7A24D64E-768B-4BCA-96C4-3B0E80D37162.jpeg

65D21BC1-00A2-421C-9343-623AEFC94B3E.jpeg

Lloyd

Funny Guy :)
You know, saying it's a joke in the first line really kills the vibe. You suck and you're awful and not funny. I wish you really were quitting.

J_Chemist

:blob_popcorn_two: :blobsip: This queen won’t quit if you keep this up. I’ve always wanted to see a Jester fight a Troll.
Watch this
You know, saying it's a joke in the first line really kills the vibe. You suck and you're awful and not funny. I wish you really were quitting.

I got more haha reactions than your total reaction score.

Do better. Try again.

Lloyd

Funny Guy :)
:blob_popcorn_two: :blobsip: This queen won’t quit if you keep this up. I’ve always wanted to see a Jester fight a Troll.
The fact that you guys find this J person funny is disappointing even for you. This garbage is like mid 2010s le reddit humor. Trolling you guys would be like trolling a mentally retarded person. This whole situation is just depressing. I'm not going to engage any further with slop trough slingers permanently stuck in 5 year old meme culture that wasn't even funny when it was relevant. Have fun sniffing each other's farts.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The fact that you guys find this J person funny is disappointing even for you. This garbage is like mid 2010s le reddit humor. Trolling you guys would be like trolling a mentally retarded person. This whole situation is just depressing. I'm not going to engage any further with slop trough slingers permanently stuck in 5 year old meme culture that wasn't even funny when it was relevant. Have fun sniffing each other's farts.
Okay, salt man. 🧂
Trolling you guys would be like trolling a mentally retarded person.
This is also like a pot calling a kettle black.
Have fun sniffing each other's farts.
Do you mean just like the echo chamber you had with your alt friend, Kusa? You two were inseparable, like two peas in a pod under a bridge.

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Alright guys, bye. I'm leaving for the next 5 minutes.