A level system to promote reader engagement!

JackOfHeart

As the title suggests, a level system that gives experience from commenting and leaving reviews would exponentially increase reader engagement. Even if it's only "thanks for the chapter" that serves to attract other, more constructive comments through social proof.

For context, just adding a level bot into a Discord server encourages people to interact more. It's something simple that will help keep people invested in SH

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
I have my doubts about the worth of this proposal. While some people love this "Level" stuff, we already have some achievements that people could get by interacting with authors. That does not, however, mean that people are interacting with everyone who posts here... what would stop them from just interacting with the same thing as always? Also, from the brief experience I've had with something similar to a "level" system in a reading site, it was disastrous. People would keep posting "First", "Yolo", "TFTC" and never anything more interesting than that.

AYM

☯️Seeking the McRib Stage☯️
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

The forum has a similar points system, but not every user engages.

sanitylimited

commenting when you have something to say is far better than commenting to get a bigger number.

noone who posts a comment because they saw spam will post something useful. your logic is extremly flawed