Writing Prompt A mature Isekai MC's list of quotes (Add your own, too!)

Yetano

[Beware that this subject is to change in the finished work of mine soon]

Here's a list of quotes of my MC-to-be that contains some psychilogical remarks.

(Belief: Islam (Earth-Altaris).
Originality: Asian, Indonesia(Earth), Sirenkin-Wolvenkin, Ytris(Altaris).

Quotes:
- Killing? Banish? Me, doing things to You just because of our childish tantrum? Ahaha… NO, I don't feel like it, really. Why? Call me forgiving or humbling, but just know that, I'm Not You.
- I Ain't Too KEEN in Knowing All These.
- I've Come, SO FAR…! And I Ain't. Going. BACK.
- Balance is Key. When Anger is hold in and Patience is thin, at times, you have to switch the gears from having it malfunction and cause self-destruction. Else, Perish.
- Everything will be judged at the end of times… if it even exists, but does it matter that much to our psyche? We All WANT that one same thing, Our Own Happy Endings.
- Be Haste, but too much of it, and you'll forget how you should Brakes.
- If One Person Breaks, Then ALL IS WASTE!
- Unarmed? Then I'll make do with what I always own: My Own Self/Body.
- The Blight? Don't care if they call me that, so long as I don't get to be viewed as one from those I treasures. And if that don't work, well… least I still have the One's Above(God).
- Can I… truly go and be happy? Despite me soon going to be the Destroyer of the century?
- I miss it, my old life. But We Can't ponder about what could be, what should be, and keep on clinging. It matters, the moment of Now. And YOU are the ones that can make it Matter.
- Don't just stand there, Do Something! Just, Anything, to pull you away from this thing that's hurting you, God's SAKE! If you're hurting, I'm hurting, WE ALL Hurting from you being in pain. And you know what's the cause of all that? 'Cause We Care, and wants what we think is best for you!
- I don't respect Rumors, I only believe ⅛ of it. Words from Victims? ¼ of it. Things happening? ⅓. Why all these percentages of me not being trusting? Well, Fate…Karma…God… We all have our own perspective on things that comes to our mind. But just remember, they're neither wrong nor right, just different. And that makes all the difference in the world, for who you truly are in everyone's eyes.
- The World's harrowing, I Know, WE ALL Know how Bad everything around us is, really. You'd think with that, only the Good vanishes away, right? Well, thing is, All Thing Ends. Both Good, and Bad.
- Don't worry, I won't be the one doing the punishing. I'll leave that Fate to the One's Above. Who knows, maybe I won't recognize you when we talk again, if there's chance for that.
- Think what you're doing is fully concealed? Bugger Off, MEATER(Coward). You'll be riddled with Guilt, feels like Trash in everyway, and don't you even dareask 'Why all this happened to Me?' You know why, I know why, it's because you just keep on running. Funny, really, since Light won't be the one that reaches your mind, it's the Night. And it won't be so Graceful as they say it was.
- Pure? Wicked? Why'd you abbreviate people because of their looks, of their doings, of their beliefs? Does the Nobles think that being a Peasant is Free, does the Peasants think that being a Noble is Easy? God's the one who judges, Not US. NOT. US.
- I've seen what you really are inside, and let me just tell you this : You Ain't Nothing. And if you don't apologize to my mates properly, I'm gonna be making you Be A Whole Lot 'Less O' NOTHING.
- Sins, I have it. How much? Not sure, and I doubt you know yours. Ways to undo it? Pray to God that He'll forgive with your deeds, and know that I'm overzealous of how forgiving He and His Deities are despite what we've done to basically everything with ourselves.
- I suppose Me being sharp on just about everything, even about the cause of the girls' stomachaches, is the thing that makes me the bridge between Yin and Yang. Lucky Me, just as Woe is Me. What do I feel about marrying a Harem of my own? I Am, so going to Hell for this.
- I wonder if things that I used to and IS believing, is just the deviation of what should be believed. What with His Creations mitch-matching things He's given to us. Maybe the quotes I was told of Prophet Ahmad is flowered, maybe Old man Umar is just misunderstood, maybe I… am not what I think I really am.
- Given up? Not even an inch of the ground, and you've given up? Why must you be this discouraging, when others who wanted to can't with their various disabilities that YOU doesn't happen to have with. Don't be with the moment, Go And Make The Moment!
- This new 'state'... I suppose there's no returning to what I was, eh? HUD's gone, Dynamind's vanished, and I'm not fully Human anymore. Won't change what I am, even with all that. I've come to term with it, as one may say : Embrace What You've Become.
- The keyword 'Tiamat' don't stray far from Death, No?
... Feel free to add your own quotes to continue this thread. (I swear I saw another thread like this days ago, couldn't find it. Help me find its name, please?)

Also, if it turns out this is the wrong section to post this, do please tell me which is the correct one and tell me I'm a fag for that.

D

Deleted member 93348

“Whackass mofos be like, ‘I got this, y’all! Totally ain’t gon’ lose to this demon lord-looking ass!’ For real, they deserved their loss, cuz they never aimed for the ribs and ankles once they made eye contact. But as a firm believer in consecutive rounds, Imma be like, ‘Show me more! You still be third-rate in my eyes, like deadass!’”

Hokori Udemaeno (腕前乃 誇利), 2XXXXX

Every chapter I write starts with a quote, so I gave my MC the one that fits him the most. Don’t be fooled, though, he’s more than mature, especially around his beloved family and the elderly. He just loves the taste of blood, that’s all. ☺️