A nutritional conundrum

Agentt

Thighs
>be me
>begin exercises and eating healthy hoping to eat a lot of junk later without getting diabetes
>body now likes healthy fibrous food like plain oats
>junk food i used to like no longer tastes good

What do I eat to make myself happy anymore?! Junk isn't good anymore and healthy was never happiness inducing to begin with!

Last edited:

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
>be me
>begin exercises and eating healthy hoping to eat a lot of junk later without getting diabetes

What do I eat to make myself happy anymore?! Junk isn't good anymore and healthy was never happiness inducing to begin with!
Back when I had dietary problems a few years back I was told to eat more veggies and cut back on sugar—which I did, and it worked wonderfully, but it never cured my love for sugar 'cause of my natural sweet tooth.

I often snuck one pack of chocolate (the kind that only takes around a few minutes to finish) whilst under my healthy diet and it didn't seem to do much bad. I guess it's all about self-discipline and moderation. You can enjoy all those sweet ice creams and chocolate bars every so often while simultaneously putting greens and fruits in your body. I know it worked well for me.

Agentt

Thighs
You can enjoy all those sweet ice creams and chocolate bars every so often while simultaneously putting greens and fruits in your body. I know it worked well for me.
I can do that yeah, they just don't taste that good anymore...

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I can do that yeah, they just don't taste that good anymore...
Maybe your taste buds have gotten used to the more natural types of sugar! It's rejecting it in favor of what you're now used to. :blob_hmm_two::blob_evil:

jmassat

If you eat meat and/or fish, maybe some fatty meat or fish can stir your dietary heart again. I like salmon.

There's also a chance that if you make your own sweets, they might taste better...maybe.

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
>be me

Fruit. The sweeter, the better. Bananas are ok, apples as well. It will give you sugar, won't make you pile up fat rolls. Good job on cutting off the junk! By the way, did you also cut off pizza?

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
>be me

Tried sugarcane?
Oh wait ,sorry, it's not the time for sugarcane harvesting yet (⁠。⁠ノ⁠ω⁠\⁠。⁠) , Why not wait for some time for mangoes and eat chikoos in the meanwhile.

Last edited:

greyliliy

Yogurt and fruit. Baked goods, like sweet bread puddings and bagels. Darker chocolates. Coffee based treats, like mochas or chocolate covered coffee beans.

Smoothies are also amazing. A little juice and some frozen fruits blended. Perfection.

Agentt

Thighs
Tried sugarcane?
Oh wait ,sorry, it's not the time for sugarcane harvesting yet (⁠。⁠ノ⁠ω⁠\⁠。⁠) , Why not wait for some time for mangoes and eat chikoos in the meanwhile.
Orz, mangoes are nice ah.