A QUESTION FOR AUTHORS THAT USE 'WEBNOVEL'

Katsuya

Hello.

So, today I joined 'webnovel' for the first time and I was making my story. The weird part is that I could really use tags. The only one I could use were the 'popular tags'(r-18, harem, romance, etc) I tried typing things and even pressed the 'enter' key but nothing happened.

How can I add more tags to my story? Such as school life, etc.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Hello.

So, today I joined 'webnovel' for the first time and I was making my story. The weird part is that I could really use tags. The only one I could use were the 'popular tags'(r-18, harem, romance, etc) I tried typing things and even pressed the 'enter' key but nothing happened.

Pretty sure they’ve recently changed it. You can only use the system suggested one now.

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
Hello.

type a tag that you wanted to add, wait for a while until it appeared under the tags table. If there is none then you can't add it tho.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Hello.

webnovel's tagging is pretty limited, by what I've seen. Goodluck.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Hello.

Bruh just add them to the synopsis itself

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Too many tags and you end up with stuff like Ao3. And I bet there's a bunch of misspelled/alternative spellings that make it a pain in the butt to search for tags. Honestly, limiting to system-only is probably the better idea if there's a big list rather than freeform.