A quick review please

Rivertalon

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone interested in reading my book, it have 8 chapters. All I wants to know if you think this book has earning potential or not. You can be brutality honest doesn't matter.

starstruck

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone interested in reading my book, it have 8 chapters. All I wants to know if you think this book has earning potential or not. You can be brutality honest doesn't matter.

It's to late at night for me to be reading this now but just by glancing at your book I think its got amazing potential. Your idea is cool and exciting. You made this goat come alive. The only issue might be some grammar and literature rules you have to apply but once edited this issue can be solved. Just believed in yourself and one day your book might make it big!

Rivertalon

T
It's to late at night for me to be reading this now but just by glancing at your book I think its got amazing potential. Your idea is cool and exciting. You made this goat come alive. The only issue might be some grammar and literature rules you have to apply but once edited this issue can be solved. Just believed in yourself and one day your book might make it big!
Thx